Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:29 PM   #181
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Ok, well, we took the kid at 55, not 5th overall.

None of these guys were perfect in this draft, other than maybe Smith-Nigba.

Every single other guy has flaws. Everybody wanted Hyatt, but he wasn't the burner that was advertised, and route running was suspect.

Rice is the better prospect. I saw it, said it like a month ago, and so did DJ.

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

Go watch some video on the kid. He's a gamer! A quicker Juju? A more athletic Juju? I see a young Hopkins.
I think Mingo is a JJSS clone, only younger and a little stronger.

I like Rice, and I thought he or AT Perry would be a nice pick in the 3rd round. I am not sure how anyone would give him a mid 2nd round grade though.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:29 PM   #182
MVP

I'm not sure why people get emotionally upset and use personal attacks on anyone who doesn't like a pick.

I'll say this I like this guy's vertical. If his toe affected his 40 maybe there's a bit of a steal.

...and Hyatt is still dropping.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #183
Hockey Town

You should just watch the Rice film vs Maryland because he's going against NFL CB's, Banks is an elite athlete.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #184
MVP

They traded up get him so I'm assuming they weren't the only team interested.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #185

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Yeah, and when I played pick-up basketball, I always modeled my game after Kobe.
go watch the tape, dude, and tell me you don't see Hopkins. Because if you DO watch, and you say you DON'T, you're full of shit.

I'm not saying he'll be as good, we have no idea. But watching that video, yeah, he looks a LOT like a young Hopkins.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #187
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm sure Veach requested the work out...
Can he legally do that? Would that be “organizing” team activities?

Not that I give a shit about that rule, if it even exists.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:30 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Every single other guy has flaws. Everybody wanted Hyatt, but he wasn't the burner that was advertised, and route running was suspect.

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

Go watch some video on the kid. He's a gamer! A quicker Juju? A more athletic Juju? I see a young Hopkins.
In general not knocking on the pick. I get what you’re saying that he gives that contested catch and high point guy I’ve long wanted. I’m just saying the big difference right now is that Hopkins has super glue hands. And also DHop is an elite route runner. These sound line areas where rice needs a ton of work. He’s filling a lot more like a juju / Dwayne bowe hybrid to me. Which is probably fine especially where he was picked
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #189

2022: Skyy Moore vs. George Pickens
2023: Rashee Rice vs. Jalin Hyatt
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #190
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I'm not sure why people get emotionally upset and use personal attacks on anyone who doesn't like a pick.

I'll say this I like this guy's vertical. If his toe affected his 40 maybe there's a bit of a steal.

Because you guys come in here and shit on the pick with stupid takes such as "Veach doesn't know how to draft WRs"....all because he didn't take the one you wanted.

When we drafted Bolton....I said I hated it. Why? Because I admittedly didn't watch a ton of tape on him. I ate my crow but I also didn't come in and ****ing yell at everyone like I knew more than they did.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #191
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
2022: Skyy Moore vs. George Pickens
2023: Rashee Rice vs. Jalin Hyatt
Not the same considering that Hyatt hasn't even been drafted yet.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #192

Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #193
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

I like his height and vertical. Think what he can do in the Red Zone.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #194
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

He's something between what Sammy Watkins was and what he was supposed to be.

The only real concern is route tree stuff. He's gonna have to refine his. But he has the physical tools to be worth the patience, IMO.

And when Moore and Rice go for 1,000 yards each someday, so will end the great WR wars of 2022-23 and we'll just elephant walk our way through the Arrowhead parking lot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM   #195
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
And there it is. It was an obvious smoke screen when those names trickled out.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM
Tribal Warfare
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.