Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #19351
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
One of the overnight employees bought bright pink and lime colored duct tape to wear over his tattoos. I think it would hurt taking it off, and I think it will be funny, but I think he'll get in trouble.

He already died his hair blonde. looks tacky on him, but it's a natural hair color.
What was his un-natural hair color?

Personally.I would never dye my hair to keep a job.Unless they threw
enough money at me to sell my soul.
ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefJustice is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 05-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #19352
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefJustice
What was his un-natural hair color?

Personally.I would never dye my hair to keep a job.Unless they threw
enough money at me to sell my soul.
He's got a really short buzz cut. His hair is normally dark, and he's dark complected. He died it blonde, so it stands out on him.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #19353
Veteran

Hello Planet
Joie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 05-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #19354
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I really don't feel like having this in it's own thread, so I'll vent in here. I have worked at the same place for nearly nine years. The only time I have had to deal with the public was when I worked in HR, or when I was on-site at a hospital in Memphis. Whenever I worked in those positions, I dressed appropriately. Now, the company that acquired us last year is putting a dress code on our production employees.

Shorts cannot be more than two inches above the knee.
No tight clothing or clothing with offensive words/pictures.
No speghetti straps, tank tops, halter tops, or tube tops.
No holes in jeans or frayed pant legs.
No hats.
No visible tattoos or piercings other than ears.
No hair that is an unnatural color (Black, Brown, Blonde, Red, or Gray).
Fingernails cannot be excessively long or painted with a bold color that will draw attention to them.
Beards must be neatly trimmed.

Do any of these seem a little ridiculous to you, considering we do not dea with the public?
Not to be a party pooper but study after study show that people making under $40k/ year are more productive when they adhere to a dress code.

Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:18 PM   #19355
MVP

Well, that one post wore me to a nub. I'm out of here. Night.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #19356
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Well, that one post wore me to a nub. I'm out of here. Night.
Night Pussy
Joie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 05-10-2007, 09:19 PM   #19357
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Not to be a party pooper but study after study show that people making under $40k/ year are more productive when they adhere to a dress code.

I can see that. I think they are more relaxed whenever they are able to be so casual. More relaxed = less productive.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #19358
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I can see that. I think they are more relaxed whenever they are able to be so casual. More relaxed = less productive.
Not neccessarily. We have a laid back dress code and I feel more productive on the days when I wear a Tshirt and jeans with sandals than when I wear a skirt.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #19359
The Maintenance Guy

It's when I hear about crap like this that I'm glad I'm self-employed. **** all those rules.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #19360
Veteran

Although I can understand stepping up the dress code when a big client is in town that you need to impress.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:36 PM   #19361
Veteran

Night Planet

Old 05-10-2007, 09:42 PM   #19362
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joie
Although I can understand stepping up the dress code when a big client is in town that you need to impress.
I'm with ya.

The problem we're having is that third shift feels like they should be exempt, since they don't work during any of the "normal" business hours. Makes it hard to enforce stuff on our shift whenever they have people who come in early wearing hats, nose rings, etc. After this week, we've told that supervisor that we will not let them clock in on our shift unless they go by the rules we enforce.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #19363
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I'm with ya.

The problem we're having is that third shift feels like they should be exempt, since they don't work during any of the "normal" business hours. Makes it hard to enforce stuff on our shift whenever they have people who come in early wearing hats, nose rings, etc. After this week, we've told that supervisor that we will not let them clock in on our shift unless they go by the rules we enforce.
Yeah. The rules for one should be the rules for all.

Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #19364
Brrrrr.....

Anyone miss me?
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:00 PM   #19365
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal
Anyone miss me?
Who are you?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread