Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:21 PM   #1786
In Search of a Life

I don't see why he couldn't play outside? They move them around so much anymore, it really doesn't matter anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:25 PM   #1787
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I agree.

We should pay him and keep him.
Depends on our CAP situation. I assumed Mahomes new deal killed the possibility of CJ coming back.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:30 PM   #1788
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't see why he couldn't play outside? They move them around so much anymore, it really doesn't matter anyway.
This. They've used him in the slot for the most part, but I think that has more to do with him being a rookie and easing him in there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 01:49 PM   #1789
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I think we will see him move outside more.
I think so too and it’s needed this year. I just wonder if it’s long term projected. For now he’s pretty raw as an outside option and that’s ok for this year. I mean, of course we move our WRs around enough that hes gotta be ready for anything but long term it feels like he can carve one hell of a career the more we weaponize him as a power slot
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:08 PM   #1790
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Just sign Mike Evans and be done with it
Mike Evans is awesome

Mike Evans is over 30

Mike Evans is injury prone

no thanks
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 02:47 PM   #1791
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
The big diff I see, is that FC was a bit of a desperation move for a SB run...I'm not sure if any teams think they are just a 30 yr old tackle away from the SB. There are a lot of dumb organizations out there though.
It's gotta be the Bears. Look at what the Texans have done by adding the right QB.

If you're the Bears and you're about to have a clean cap sheet and MAYBE the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft in a really soft NFC North, yeah, you absolutely might be willing to splurge on Jones.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:52 PM   #1792
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Mike Evans is awesome

Mike Evans is over 30

Mike Evans is injury prone

no thanks
Mike Evans is injury prone? Is that a serious comment? He's a possible HOF player primarily because he's been one of the most healthy and consistent receivers in the NFL over his entire career.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:59 PM   #1793
In Search of a Life

I'd love Evans.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:16 PM   #1794
Generational Player

Evans isn't my favorite idea but I would have to see what he would want.

If he wanted to take less to chase another ring in KC, sure.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:18 PM   #1795
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Evans isn't my favorite idea but I would have to see what he would want.

If he wanted to take less to chase another ring in KC, sure.
I'd prefer to have Keenan Allen when he's cut, but beggars can't be choosers.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:21 PM   #1796
Generational Player

Quote:
I'd prefer to have Keenan Allen when he's cut, but beggars can't be choosers.
Hopefully they keep feeding Rice so we can project more to next year.

If yesterday's Rice is going to be a common thing we could get by with just adding one good vet with hands/speed like Mooney and see if we can get him for 10-12.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:23 PM   #1797
In Search of a Life

I'd still go hard at the spot. Kelce is nearly to the edge and they need to keep it stocked.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:26 PM   #1798
Generational Player

Quote:
I'd still go hard at the spot. Kelce is nearly to the edge and they need to keep it stocked.
Of course. We need both quality AND quantity even if Rice continues to impress because none of our other receivers should even see the field next year.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:31 PM   #1799
Andy Reid Supporter

If they get a good quality vet WR to pair with Rice then I wouldn't consider a 1st rd WR to be such a high priority.

Good WR's can be had after the first rd. Rashee Rice, Jayden Reed, Tank Dell, Puka Nacua. All rookies who have done really well this year drafted outside of the 1st rd.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2023, 03:38 PM   #1800
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
If they get a good quality vet WR to pair with Rice then I wouldn't consider a 1st rd WR to be such a high priority.

Good WR's can be had after the first rd. Rashee Rice, Jayden Reed, Tank Dell, Puka Nacua. All rookies who have done really well this year drafted outside of the 1st rd.
This,

That why I really like Evans, plus he knows what it takes to win a Super Bowl (shudder)
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.