Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:22 PM   #166
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

...yet some people are automatically pissed when that completely non-scientific, completely theoretical process of splitting hairs doesn't go the way their non-football-professional brain had it sorted out, versus a franchise that seems to be doing pretty well these days.

k.

Over the years here, it's become one of my favorite parts of the draft process. "This guy sucks, WASTED PICK!!" A lot of time followed up in a day or two with, "the more I see on this guy, the more I like the pick!!"

Last edited by Bwana; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:23 PM   #167
That's just f***in' stupid

JFC, Jefferson, Hopkins, ...Rod Smith?! These comps are ridiculous. I sure hope Rice can live up to this, but come on, let's not get too crazy before we see him play. If he turns out to be what some of you are saying, this pick will be THE pick of the 2023 draft.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:23 PM   #168
Please squeeze

This definitely rules out Hopkins

2nd yr in a tow we drafted a small school WR
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:24 PM   #169
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Pest provided it already.

We drafted Rice - I came.
So you have the same taste in WR’s as Mahomes. Well done sir!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:24 PM   #170
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
JFC, Jefferson, Hopkins, ...Rod Smith?! These comps are ridiculous. I sure hope Rice can live up to this, but come on, let's not get too crazy before we see him play. If he turns out to be what some of you are saying, this pick will be THE pick of the 2023 draft.
I mean...generally when you are trying to explain to people the type of player a guy is you don't use dogshit unknown players as comparisons right?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:24 PM   #171
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Over the years here, it's become on of my favorite parts of the draft process. "This guy sucks, WASTED PICK!!" A lot of time followed up in a day or two with, "the more I see on this guy, the more I like the pick!!"

and then bumping the thread in 3 years to see all the horrifically awful takes
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:25 PM   #172
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I hope he can be coached up that way. Not too concerned about his athleticism. But he’s gotta learn to catch with his hands and we can’t afford inconsistently in an efficient offense. I mostly like it but hes got a very long way to go before he becomes even 30+ year old DHop
Ok, well, we took the kid at 55, not 5th overall.

None of these guys were perfect in this draft, other than maybe Smith-Nigba.

Every single other guy has flaws. Everybody wanted Hyatt, but he wasn't the burner that was advertised, and route running was suspect.

Rice is the better prospect. I saw it, said it like a month ago, and so did DJ.

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

Go watch some video on the kid. He's a gamer! A quicker Juju? A more athletic Juju? I see a young Hopkins.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:25 PM   #173
Fan since 1997

Rice was routinely mocked as a 2nd round talent. So, again. Not a reach. Crazy athleticism and very good size.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:26 PM   #174
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This definitely rules out Hopkins

2nd yr in a tow we drafted a small school WR
Mahomes works him out in Texas. Tells Veach, go get him. Unless Veach thinks he’s shit, you go get him.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:26 PM   #175
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Mahomes works him out in Texas. Tells Veach, go get him. Unless Veach thinks he’s shit, you go get him.
I'm sure Veach requested the work out...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:26 PM   #176
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I just told staylor, its not about the player, its about the pick and spending draft picks to move up.
You think they traded up just because they were bored? They thought/knew he was going soon and went up to get him first. Not every team follows the rankings you do lol.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-28-2023, 07:27 PM   #177
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Rashee Rice did an interview where he said he models his game after DeAndre Hopkins...
Yeah, and when I played pick-up basketball, I always modeled my game after Kobe.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:28 PM   #178
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So you have the same taste in WR’s as Mahomes. Well done sir!
I just started picking through the thread and am pretty damn surprised by the pushback. This guy is an ideal X here. Great ball skills, plays physical, very good in space, good quicks. He didn't time as well as I expected because I actually see strong downfield speed as well but admittedly that could be quality of competition.

Like, I'm not even beating my chest over this one because it just seems like a bit of a 'duh' pick to me. He's gonna he real good, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:28 PM   #179
MVP

before anyone else is allowed to bitch, watch the highlight reels posted here in the OP. Then come back and tell me about how terrible this pick was.

No.

This kid was high on my list. I liked him and Mingo the most, probably. I wanted a little bigger body to counter the smaller Toney and Moore.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:28 PM   #180
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I was looking at Justin Jefferson's RAS just for shits and giggles. Very similar in size and measurables. Jefferson is a tad faster but Rice has bigger hands and better vertical/broad jump.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.