Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:32 AM   #166
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I was referring to Juju not Moore, my point was just that as rank average as Juju is he probably has a higher floor than ALL of those bottom roster WR turds. Certainly Moore, yep, would have no problem seeing him cut.
Oh. Yeah - sure.

I mean, not really. His floor is that he runs 8 routes in week one, his knee swells up and he's "Day-to-Day with a Knee" for the rest of the season.

But yeah, if he can get you as many as 500 snaps this year, his floor is substantially higher than the rest of these bottom of the roster bums.

But...do we really care about floor that much? I'm not so sure that we should. Then again, I'd have said that last season as well and the floor essentially dropped out of the WR room. So I might be a little too reckless in that regard.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:33 AM   #167
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
2 years in with no discernible development isn't 'early' for a mid/late 2nd rounder, IMO.

He isn't improving. That's the problem.

And if FAU comes into camp next season and STILL can't get off the ball, but BJ Thompson looks recovered and better than him, it wouldn't 'early' to move off FAU next season either.

They have to show something. Anything. And when a guy like Moore simply doesn't, it's time to move on. The 53rd player on the worst roster in football is still an athletic marvel; a superstar at every previous level. There are guys on practice squads throughout the league who have every bit the physical toolbox that Moore has.

Go get one of 'em and see if he can actually get better over a season. Because Moore's had 2 bites at the apple now and simply hasn't.
I know it's a Juju thread, but if a 24 year old who's about 20lbs too light with a heart issue ends up better than FAU, I will be...surprised.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:33 AM   #168
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okchief80 View Post
Juju is going to get 900 yards again and trick another team into giving him 30 million.
I actually hope they keep him on the shelf except in big games and to save him for the playoffs
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #169
Generational Player

Quote:
2 years in with no discernible development isn't 'early' for a mid/late 2nd rounder, IMO.

He isn't improving. That's the problem.

And if FAU comes into camp next season and STILL can't get off the ball, but BJ Thompson looks recovered and better than him, it wouldn't 'early' to move off FAU next season either.

They have to show something. Anything. And when a guy like Moore simply doesn't, it's time to move on. The 53rd player on the worst roster in football is still an athletic marvel; a superstar at every previous level. There are guys on practice squads throughout the league who have every bit the physical toolbox that Moore has.

Go get one of 'em and see if he can actually get better over a season. Because Moore's had 2 bites at the apple now and simply hasn't.
Last year I think the board was mostly in agreement on Skyy. Let him have one more camp and if he didn't show another gear move on.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #170
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
In an effort to 3 peat and make offensive history, I’m completely ok replacing a young WR with “hopeful potential that hasn’t done anything with opportunities” with a guy that had 1000 yards for us a year ago.

As everyone should.
And yet you'd rather have aids than bring back MVS who made crucial plays throughout both playoff runs and was of vital importance in the AFC Championship game against the Bengals? Doesn't make sense to me.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #171
Veteran

Quote:
Oh. Yeah - sure.

I mean, not really. His floor is that he runs 8 routes in week one, his knee swells up and he's "Day-to-Day with a Knee" for the rest of the season.

But yeah, if he can get you as many as 500 snaps this year, his floor is substantially higher than the rest of these bottom of the roster bums.

But...do we really care about floor that much? I'm not so sure that we should. Then again, I'd have said that last season as well and the floor essentially dropped out of the WR room. So I might be a little too reckless in that regard.
This is true, but does a gimpy knee guy who's only making 8 snaps get past the medical team? Possible. You're probably right re the floor, as I say, I was/am still pulling for Toney, but given Toney actively lost us games, if Juju's floor is simply not playing, it may be a higher one.

I'd probably be willing to be a little reckless too to be honest. But if we get a dependable guy who contributes when someone gets banged up, I'll be mighty grateful I'm not in charge of this roster
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #172
New and Improved

Quote:
Moore gets lost on inside screens. He was responsible for at least 3 INTs from Mahomes last season, IMO (which, while less spectacular than the deflections from Toney, are no less interceptiony) and he blocks when he feels like it.

Is he demonstrably worse than any of those guys in any specific area? No - but unlike those guys, he also isn't good at anything. I mean NOTHING. Toney has elite short-area quickness and can legitimately play the Z if called upon. Ross can do jump all and red zone work. Hell, even Washington is a great ball tracker.

In the areas he's bad, he may not be worse than the guys we want to see ahead of him. But he doesn't have any corresponding strengths and each of them do.

He flat out does not belong on an NFL roster. This is a guy who's saved by his draft slot (after being overdrafted at that) and nothing more. It's just bad work by the organization if they keep him, IMO.
That's the only reason he's still on the roster.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #173
In Search of a Life

Here’s why i love adding juju. The eagles game. Do you remember the way the eagles flat out didn’t guard Justin Watson? Even in doing that he was very inconsistent that game. we tried to run Toney underneath and passes bounced off his hands. And we tried skyy who keeps running to the wrong spots. As much as we upgraded our wr room this was the one area I was a little shaky about. A guy who can reliably run short routes and a checkdown option. The offense is too ridiculous right now to not open juju up even with his broken knees. It was the reason I was kind of intrigued by Tyler Boyd although I didn’t want to afford him.

Getting this guy for peanuts? Epic
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #174
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Oh. Yeah - sure.

I think the team is also preparing to get ****ed by the Rice situation.

They aren’t worried about him getting suspended in September. I bet they are worried about him getting suspended in January/february. If that happens (and it may) having another starting quality WR will be huge in relation to our chances of the three peat.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #175
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
This is true, but does a gimpy knee guy who's only making 8 snaps get past the medical team? Possible. You're probably right re the floor, as I say, I was/am still pulling for Toney, but given Toney actively lost us games, if Juju's floor is simply not playing, it may be a higher one.

I'd probably be willing to be a little reckless too to be honest. But if we get a dependable guy who contributes when someone gets banged up, I'll be mighty grateful I'm not in charge of this roster
He had a concussion and ankle injury last year with the Pats. It was not all knee issues. If 15 & Reid say yes thats all I need to know. KC med staff is top notch. They cleared him so he should be an asset. Last few years KC has had mostly good luck in the injury department. Need depth and the ability to rest guys all season. Also allows some guys to get extra time to come back from injury. This is three peat time. May be the only chance KC gets at this. Go with proven vets vs next season potential. Got to be all in this season!
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 10:45 AM   #176
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
And yet you'd rather have aids than bring back MVS who made crucial plays throughout both playoff runs and was of vital importance in the AFC Championship game against the Bengals? Doesn't make sense to me.
MVS was complete trash outside of MAYBE a handful of games in 2 years.

I want to part of him in KC for the same reasons I don’t want Frank Clark back to help at DE.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #177
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Moore and Toney have to go.

Keepers:
Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

If we keep 7, then you choose from Ross & Remigio (ST's)
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:59 AM   #178
Andy Reid Supporter

Remember when we lost SB55 bc of Mahomes being the most pressured QB in SB history and Veach proceeded to go full on tunnel vision autistic wonder boy by absolutely hammering the OL?

Orlando Brown Jr, Joe Thuney, Kyle Long. Then drafted Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith? And if that wasn’t enough he signed Austin Blythe as another veteran backup.

Yeah it feels like that at WR this offseason.

2 of the most embarrassing moments in Mahomes career were SB55 and having a full on mental breakdown on national tv bc he wanted to kill Kadarius Toney.

It makes sense that Veach is layering insurance policies and bringing in guys Mahomes trusts. MVS and Toney tend to have that affect
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #179
MVP

Now can we upgrade the CB room?

Nate Taylor is right - they could use a vet to stabilize that group. Between injuries and performance, Williams, Watson and Joseph have struggled.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Remember when we lost SB55 bc of Mahomes being the most pressured QB in SB history and Veach proceeded to go full on tunnel vision autistic wonder boy by absolutely hammering the OL?

Orlando Brown Jr, Joe Thuney, Kyle Long. Then drafted Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith? And if that wasn’t enough he signed Austin Blythe as another veteran backup.

Yeah it feels like that at WR this offseason.

2 of the most embarrassing moments in Mahomes career were SB55 and having a full on mental breakdown on national tv bc he wanted to kill Kadarius Toney.

It makes sense that Veach is layering insurance policies and bringing in guys Mahomes trusts. MVS and Toney tend to have that affect
Mahomes played better in SB 55 than the 2nd half of the Bengals playoff game one season later.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.