Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-28-2023, 06:34 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

RIP Matthew Perry

Holy shit. He drowned?!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #166
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I don’t disagree, but try to guess how many ‘patients’ he might have using a wide array of different pharmaceuticals? I suspect the number is quite high in that zip code alone.

Yeah that’s probably true. At that point your freedom and license is basically relying on a bunch of addicts behaving responsibly to not someone have it come back on you. Seems like a poor proposition.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #167
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
The dumbest thing is that when I read through that and first saw the text from the doctor about how much would this guy pay, I assumed the doctors would be looking at making tens of thousands of dollars every transaction. But no, it’s 4,500 here and 6,000 there. There was one larger transaction but the article said that included back pay for multiple transactions. It’s not nothing money but it is just really dumb for a doctor, presumably making decent money, to risk throwing away his career and license for such little (relatively speaking) amounts of money.
It is really stupid to risk their license, but that money isn't exactly peanuts. Hell, if they were selling just once a week that's a chunk of money in a month/year.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #168
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I started in the medical field in 1990. All those drugs were locked up at that time. They would pull people off the floor to check them for drug use. Even when you know the risks and see its negative consequences every day, doesn't by itself keep you from becoming an addict.

I was a Respiratory Therapist in a level one teaching hospital. It was a stressful job. You'd think that RT's would know the dangers of smoking. But, more RT's smoke than the general population. A lot more.
That is fascinating, especially being the respiratory field. I have always noted the medical personnel in hospitals that are outside smoking. And like you, it never made sense to me.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #169
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Yeah that’s probably true. At that point your freedom and license is basically relying on a bunch of addicts behaving responsibly to not someone have it come back on you. Seems like a poor proposition.
Greed can be a powerful drug in itself.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #170
DeadPunisher

This board cracks me up.

CP doesn't think drug dealers hold any responsibility, and guns don't kill people, but a book with only words inside can turn their kids gay just by being on a shelf, in a room, in the same building with their child.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #171
GDT white noise poster

knowledge is power my friend, books are very strong
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #172
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
This board cracks me up.

CP doesn't think drug dealers hold any responsibility, and guns don't kill people, but a book with only words inside can turn their kids gay just by being on a shelf, in a room, in the same building with their child.
It’s the (D)oxyto(C)in effect.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation