Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 03:39 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
So does this dude win the starting job outright in camp?
Great question.

I'd say Niang being a veteran has the edge early. Niang hasn't played a full season of football in several years however. Going to be some great battles at T and EDGE.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 04:09 PM   #167
Dazed and Confused

I like the excitement he show's in his presser, and I think he has a great chance to be the starter. We'll see.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:54 PM   #168
MVP

I think the job is Niangs to lose, however he has an injury history so should he go down hopefully he’s bought Wanya enough time to get acclimated.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:58 PM   #169
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think the job is Niangs to lose, however he has an injury history so should he go down hopefully he’s bought Wanya enough time to get acclimated.
Yep. ideally Niang doesn't get hurt and plays serviceably in 2023. Maybe this guy takes over RT in '24. Maybe not; he is a 3rd rounder for some reason(s).

But it would be better if Niang could at last carry his own water for a season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 09:24 PM   #170
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I don't think anyone knows what we have in Niang in his little time as a starter he was kinda looked below average. His first move is to bunny-hop backward.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2023, 11:23 PM   #171
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 01:53 AM   #172
Veteran

He's going to need time and polish, we're going to need Niang to step up , stay healthy, and not suck worse than Wylie, which he won't. This guy has tools and that's exactly what we needed and could get for that pick.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2023, 08:25 AM   #173
MVP

Niang looked fine, I thought, before the injury. He was looking better each game.

But he's kind of out of time here. If he gets hurt again, his career's over. If he's healthy and plays well this year, he's pricing himself out most likely. So we needed an insurance policy and starter in '24 regardless.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2023, 08:29 AM   #174
BIG ME

I don’t want to be that guy, but I am going to be that guy. When he opted out during COVID I felt like he wasn’t really dedicated to football. I know I shouldn’t judge like this, but to not play your rookie year is ballsy. NFL had things in place to protect the players, I just felt some kind of way about his heart and dedication to football.

Last edited by In58men; 04-30-2023 at 09:10 AM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 08:31 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Niang looked fine, I thought, before the injury. He was looking better each game.

But he's kind of out of time here. If he gets hurt again, his career's over. If he's healthy and plays well this year, he's pricing himself out most likely. So we needed an insurance policy and starter in '24 regardless.
Pricing himself out? On what body of work? The Morris pick is direct competition for the spot.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2023, 09:02 AM   #176
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Pricing himself out? On what body of work? The Morris pick is direct competition for the spot.
He said if Niang had a good year. Meaning that he could be too expensive to keep for his next contract.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2023, 09:08 AM   #177
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He said if Niang had a good year. Meaning that he could be too expensive to keep for his next contract.
Niang has 2 year left.

Ideally, Morris wins the job, Niang is your swing tackle, and Kinnard backs up Trey.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2023, 09:12 AM   #178
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unBelizable View Post
Niang has 2 year left.

Ideally, Morris wins the job, Niang is your swing tackle, and Kinnard backs up Trey.
Basically with Morris and Niang we have our swing tackle iin place for the next couple seasons. Would love to see Morris win this job.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2023, 10:03 AM   #179
MVP

I would seriously temper expectations on this kid in year 1. He's going to need quite a bit of technique work. I don't think he's taking anyone's job this year unless he has to.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2023, 10:14 AM   #180
Andy Reid Supporter

Just a reminder that Wylie was always a G. He even joked about it with reporters. But Andy Heck helped make him look like a competent RT that wasn’t always getting set on fire.

I think this kid needs some time but he’s got everything you want physically. He doesn’t need a ton of work. He does need some refinement though.

I agree with Geoff Schwartz that he’ll be a starter by end of the season
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.