Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:11 PM   #1756
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
They'd be getting the Rice treatment.
Which honestly makes no sense, Nucua is literally the Rams 1 right now and Flowers has already passed Odell and Bateman in the WR room the only guy ahead of him is Mark Andrews..

Yet our rookie WR's ride the pine.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:12 PM   #1757
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It is pretty god damn weird that Rashee Rice needs to earn snaps over JAGS. It's not like this is Seattle where Njigba is legit behind 2 very good WRs.

Put the talent on the on the field, that's that.
And that's the frustration.

An argument could be made whether Rice or Toney possess the most talent.

But Rice is getting blocked by MVS, Moore and Watson.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:12 PM   #1758
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You really struggle with reading. The level of experience in the WR room during this 5 year championship run IS unprecedented.

The talent is there. Can Toney and Ross stay healthy? Who knows.

But there is ABSOLUTELY talent in the room with Toney/Rice/Ross.

A 2nd round pick shouldn't need to "emerge" into a role unless he's buried on the depth chart by superior talent.

That's not the case with Rice, and I could argue with Ross as well.

Again, Mecca and DJ pretty much nailed the "why" this is happening.
How do I struggle with reading? I addressed this. Like I said, this is literally all about the loss of JuJu, which is just ****ing silly to think we can't overcome at this point.

I can't believe that after a season of showing that we can win a damn SUPER BOWL without Tyreek ****ing Hill that people like you are now shititng your pants 2 weeks into the season that we can't win one without ****ing JuJu.

It's like parody at this point.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:12 PM   #1759
In Search of a Life

Rice had a good number of drops in the preseason. I would imagine that plays some part in it early on
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:12 PM   #1760
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I dunno.....seems like something that in a month or so won't really matter, as per Andy's history with this kind of thing.
Yep, those 4 weeks of riding the bench are going to make all the difference.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:13 PM   #1761
In Search of a Life

Nucua is also getting run with the Rams real #1 on the shelf. I'm guessing this wasn't the plan going into the season.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:14 PM   #1762
Hockey Town

Quote:
And that's the frustration.

An argument could be made whether Rice or Toney possess the most talent.

But Rice is getting blocked by MVS, Moore and Watson.
MVS I understand he's the 1 WR we have that has legitimate NFL starting experience and he plays a defined role etc..

The others, I don't understand.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:14 PM   #1763
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How do I struggle with reading. I addressed this. Like I said, this is literally all about the loss of JuJu, which is just ****ing silly to think we can't overcome at this point.
You keep saying I have an issue with the talent level in the room.

For the mother****ing nosebleeds, and the 10th time.

It's a talented room. The issue is with the usage.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:15 PM   #1764
MVP

Quote:
MVS I understand he's the 1 WR we have that has legitimate NFL starting experience and he plays a defined role etc..

The others, I don't understand.
True, and good point.

But dude shouldn't be getting 90% of the snaps to do what we're asking him to do.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:15 PM   #1765
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Nucua is also getting run with the Rams real #1 on the shelf. I'm guessing this wasn't the plan going into the season.
The difference is if that was us, we'd be giving a bunch of snaps to Ben Skowronek because he's been there or Van Jefferson. Skowronek is literally Justin Watson if you think about it.

They gave that spot to Nacua because he's more talented than them even though they were there before...here we go with the JAGS first.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:16 PM   #1766
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yep, those 4 weeks of riding the bench are going to make all the difference.
Yep, clearly. Won't end well.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:17 PM   #1767
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The difference is if that was us, we'd be giving a bunch of snaps to Ben Skowronek because he's been there or Van Jefferson. Skowronek is literally Justin Watson if you think about it.

They gave that spot to Nacua because he's more talented than them even though they were there before...here we go with the JAGS first.
Maybe. But Justin Watson seems to be getting open and catching the ball. I'm not sure he's really the issue?
Old 09-19-2023, 12:17 PM   #1768
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You keep saying I have an issue with the talent level in the room.

For the mother****ing nosebleeds, and the 10th time.

It's a talented room. The issue is with the usage.
And you keep ignoring the fact that we and Veach himself have already told you that those young guys roles will grow as the season goes on.

This all boils down to a complete lack of trust in the process and impatience.

This is why so many of us can't understand why you think the last 5 years are irrelevant. You've learned nothing from them. It's astonishing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #1769
In Search of a Life

Andy has an established plan to get young Wr's into the offense. Has that been successful or no?
Old 09-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #1770
In Search of a Life

God damn it....I'm on the same side of something as staylor.

Don't care for this. I'm gona re evaluate some things here.