Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 07:51 PM   #1711
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The best part about Rice is how many people hated him and the pick (not just on CP or Chiefs fans either).

Brett Kollman and a lot of the draft guys I listen to thought Rice was a mid round pick.

I never understood it.
Why would you take anything that clown says to heart. He's terrible
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 07:53 PM   #1712
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Had we passed on this guy, we’d all point to him as the DK that got away
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 08:18 PM   #1713
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Why would you take anything that clown says to heart. He's terrible
Who said I took it to heart?

I just noticed a pattern. He was a polarizing prospect. People either loved him or hated him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:19 PM   #1714
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Had we passed on this guy, we’d all point to him as the DK that got away
He's better than George ****ing Pickens too.

There, I said it, and I liked Pickens more coming out.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 08:25 PM   #1715
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's better than George ****ing Pickens too.

There, I said it, and I liked Pickens more coming out.
We could’ve had them both…
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:42 PM   #1716
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Which is stupid. We watched Bowe's entire career. He was a 4.5 guy and he had plenty of huge YAC plays, and even got straight deep balls once in awhile.

Rashee is faster than Bowe.
It is but people never learn.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2023, 08:49 PM   #1717
Generational Player

Rice is the only WR on this team I want to see on the roster next year.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:02 PM   #1718
MVP

Drops easy ones, catches super tough ones, and an explosive athlete. That was basically his draft profile.

He is precisely as advertised and looks like he can develope into Veach's first WR gem. What a game!!

Biggest thing is he has chemistry with Patrick. He and Patrick improvised for some chunk yards today. When you start to play that game with Patrick he'll fire it to you even when you're not open, which Rice happened to catch anyway. I mean wow.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2023, 09:07 PM   #1719
I'll be back.

his drops issue really isn't an issue anymore

catch rate higher than juju
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:22 PM   #1720
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

I know we couldn't get Fitz to come play for us. But maybe the ownership can hire him training camp to train our wrs.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:26 PM   #1721
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
his drops issue really isn't an issue anymore

catch rate higher than juju
Dude, it's only been one game, he needs to show "catch consistency" the rest of this season and trying to compare him to Juju is so disingenuous comparing one game to Juju's whole season with us.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2023, 09:32 PM   #1722
[b]Supporter[/b]

From a few days ago: Earlier in the year, it was very clear that the Chiefs were finding specific times to put Rice on the field. The team unleashed him in scenarios that suited his understanding of the offense and what he could handle at the time. He got described by some as more of a package player because of that, but that tag may not be following him anymore. On Tuesday, offensive coordinator Matt Nagy praised Rice for his progress and said he's trusted to do many things in the offense now.

“Not necessarily, I think he’s done a good job of being able to show us that he can do more," Nagy said. "(He’s) taking the time throughout the week to understand certain route concepts. We know what he can do with the football in his hands. We saw that yesterday a few times, he’s a physical runner, he has strong hands. Now I think you’re noticing that some of his snaps are going up slightly as far as his percentages of snaps. We want to continue to do that, that’s part of development and the trust factor – which is real. The more we can get at that, the better we will be because he’s a very good football player. You’re right he is growing, but it will be in increments, and we like the path he is on right now.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-rep...hee-rice-is-on
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2023, 10:16 PM   #1723
In Search of a Life

Quote:
"I think we've only scratched the surface, honestly," Mahomes said. "I think you've seen us hitting him kind of around the line of scrimmage, you saw the one around the sideline. I think he can do some of the vertical threat stuff. He has speed and he has burst, you can see it when he has the football in his hands. So let's start working him in and getting him more opportunities. It's hard when defenses play us like this — we've put some kind of deep-crossers and stuff in where defenses are settling back and I can go underneath. But I think he has a chance to be a great receiver in this league, and we're going to continue to push him to be that receiver every single week."
Old 11-26-2023, 10:44 PM   #1724
Stay positive, don't give up

Had 40 snaps which led all WR's...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:47 PM   #1725
Andy Reid Supporter

He's grown so much as a rookie. Really reminds me of Christian Watson.

He's starting to figure it out
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.