Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 09:11 AM  
MVP

BJ Thompson taken to hospital [now out]

Last edited by Bowser; 06-06-2024 at 10:12 AM..
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 06-07-2024, 08:19 PM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Glad to hear Thompson's doing well!

Butker with the big assist, hope he gives a presser about how he heard god calling him to action to stir the pot again lol
I've had a few brushes with death. It's an abyss and an event ****ing horizon that you don't want to experience as a young adult. Thank god Butker moved quickly enough to save his life. A vast majority of cardiac arrest victims don't survive.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-07-2024, 08:30 PM   #152
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I've had a few brushes with death. It's an abyss and an event ****ing horizon that you don't want to experience as a young adult. Thank god Butker moved quickly enough to save his life. A vast majority of cardiac arrest victims don't survive.
Doubt it.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 06:51 AM   #153
Veteran

Glad to hear he's improving. Wonder if this was before or after practice when the meetings were. If after practice it might have been something "simple" like his electroytes got out of whack due to sweating out and he ends up fine. If not it'll be more complicated to deal with. Either way, short of being at a hospital or Dr's office, he couldn't of picked a better place for it to happen. Most folks would be waking up dead as my friend says if it happened to them.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-08-2024, 08:18 AM   #154
I love your mom

Praying for a BJ has a new meaning.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 03:52 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Bro, if you did what some of ya'll do here where you are specifically told not to do something and then you do it..on other forums it usually would go like this.

First time 3 day ban second time permanent ban.

Yet you think you are mistreated here because you get kicked out of a single thread or the thread is closed? Da ****?
Seriously? If I had said anything actually worthy of getting kicked out of a thread, I wouldn't complain. I think that I'm kicked out of 2 active threads right now. One is the gasoline thread in which I made one harmless comment in 5 years in the thread and was kicked out. That one is bullshit. The other is the gripe about the mods thread where I told them what a bunch of shit mods they were. I wear that one as a badge of honor. That one makes me laugh. Look at the comments in here after Daface unlocked the thread making fun of Butker for his religious beliefs. My gasoline thread post was way less controversial than a clear religion bashing thread in the lounge. Yet, those posters haven't been bounced. That's the difference. If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 04:07 PM   #156
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Seriously? If I had said anything actually worthy of getting kicked out of a thread, I wouldn't complain. I think that I'm kicked out of 2 active threads right now. One is the gasoline thread in which I made one harmless comment in 5 years in the thread and was kicked out. That one is bullshit. The other is the gripe about the mods thread where I told them what a bunch of shit mods they were. I wear that one as a badge of honor. That one makes me laugh. Look at the comments in here after Daface unlocked the thread making fun of Butker for his religious beliefs. My gasoline thread post was way less controversial than a clear religion bashing thread in the lounge. Yet, those posters haven't been bounced. That's the difference. If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.
Not really a religion bashing comment when it was clearly a joke based on literal comments made by Butker. Frankly, it was nearly verbatim. Made no reference to Catholicism.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-08-2024, 10:11 PM   #157
MVP

jjchieffan is the closest we have to CP Butker the pieces fit
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2024, 10:30 PM   #158
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yep, we're totally biased against whiny ****s who can't follow simple rules and then throw tantrums like a goddamn toddler for getting their hand slapped even though there's an entire forum where you're allowed to continue whining about politics.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 11:58 PM   #159
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
You're a little bitch
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 12:32 AM   #160
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
jjchieffan is the closest we have to CP Butker the pieces fit
I dunno man, more I read, seems closer to CP Westboro: The Mizzou Version
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:39 AM   #161
MVP

I will say it to my dying day...Westboro was from Louisiana, not Kansas. Not that like, Kansas is innocent or anything but it didn't spawn those ****ers.

They're like True Detective season one
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:45 AM   #162
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I dunno man, more I read, seems closer to CP Westboro: The Mizzou Version
pillowbiter hates mods
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #163
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
bundle of sticks hates mods
I assume that you are calling me the bundle of sticks. . Whatever, douchebag. I don't hate all mods, just the current batch. We used to have much better mods around here and I never had an issue with them. I'm just fed up with the current batch. I wasn't the one that changed. I don't think that I'm the problem.

Oh, I don't really care for you either.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 09:42 AM   #164
Consuming CP souls

Well a few of them do suck though
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 09:45 AM   #165
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I assume that you are calling me the bundle of sticks. . Whatever, douchebag. I don't hate all mods, just the current batch. We used to have much better mods around here and I never had an issue with them. I'm just fed up with the current batch. I wasn't the one that changed. I don't think that I'm the problem.

Oh, I don't really care for you either.
I don't like people who don't like me, soooo.... I guess George Brett statue?