Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #136
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If we keep Toney or Skyy over Hardman I will be upset.

Trust in Reid. He’s the man.
I'm surprised Toney is still hanging around. I thought he'd be gone.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #137
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
...if healthy. I'll be honest, I was pulling for Powell and Washington, both of whom seemed to have done enough in ST and in games to earn that last spot. JuJu definitely has the vet intangibles and has a very good rapport with PM. Not likely a huge deal either way...I imagine he'll have very few targets when Hollywood comes back, and maybe he will be a secret weapon come January.
Powell did this last year as well. Looked good in the late Pre-season games.

Saved him a spot on the PS, at least. I think he even got elevated for a couple games.

That's probably his lot in life for the next few years. Kid's 27 years old in October (amazingly, not even a year younger than JuJu) -- he is who he is. But there are worse ways to make a living...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #138
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I just don't think you have enough gameday roster spots for Moore to return kicks. Because you'd STILL need Hardman for punts.

And Moore isn't going to be better than Hardman as a pure kickoff return man - if he's even as good as Hardman. So why dedicate a roster spot to such a limited role for no marginal gain?

Moore just SCREAMS gameday inactive to me. I do not understand what he brings to the roster at all. He's going to be, at best, WR5. And we don't need to be rotating that deep. Nor do we run a great deal of 5 wide (when we're running an empty backfield, it's usually with the RB in the formation or an extra TE).

And you can't have him as a 4-core STs player because he's a liability on punts.

So what do you do with him?

I mean the short answer should be that you cut the ****ing bum but ultimately even if you roster him, I see no way you activate him on Sundays.
Hardman is the only one that makes logical sense. You need both a punt returner and a kick returner and Moore is a liability as a punt returner and just slightly less as a kick returner.

Toney would be the other guy that could do both but im thinkin they prefer Hardman over Toney as a whole.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #139
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
What has anyone ever seen from Skyy Moore that makes him worth rostering? Practice squad level player.

Chris Conley was on Practice Squad last year and he’s better.
He’s a high draft pick and they want to try everything they can to get out of him. Not saying that’s right bc to me he’s the CEH of the WR room. But that’s stuff does matter and they like the kid.

Also helps that Ross is a moron who can’t even run routes correctly and Toney can’t stop ****ing himself.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #140
Needs more middle fingers

Could also mean they have a trade in place to unload one of Toney/Hardman/Ross/Remigio
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #141
MVP

He can rotate with Moore off and on the playing squad. So no one grabs him and he can rehab/rest those knees
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #142
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Between Hardman last year and JuJu this year, I'm now understanding that Veach is using other teams to stash our backup wide receivers. He's always working on the next level.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #143
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Not a fan of the move. He shouldn't take snaps from the top 3 or 4 wideouts and adds nothing to ST.

As a 4th or 5th WR his talent level becomes much less important, but just from a philosophical stand point i'd rather see those spots go to developmental guys.
This is obviously a move to put WRs around Pat that he trusts and is likely a sign that the ones he doesn’t trust are one their way out.

I bet Veach is on the phones trying to get a 2034 7th round pick swap for Toney/Moore as we speak.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #144
The man you could post like.

We don't have anybody worth developing. Toney is a bat shit crazy broke dick. Ross can't do anything except jump high and make a contested catch once in a blue moon. Moore just flat out sucks at everything. Hardman has been here for half a decade. What exactly are we losing rostering JuJu over these scrub muffins?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #145
In Search of a Life

Pretty much , yeah.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #146
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This is obviously a move to put WRs around Pat that he trusts and is likely a sign that the ones he doesn’t trust are one their way out.

I bet Veach is on the phones trying to get a 2034 7th round pick swap for Toney/Moore as we speak.
I’d even considering giving up a 2026 7th for a team to eat Toney’s $2.5M salary.

Could free up space for a DE.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #147
The man you could post like.

Hell, take it a step further and bring MVS back provided he's cheap and get the scrubs gone.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #148
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Hell, take it a step further and bring MVS back provided he's cheap and get the scrubs gone.
I think Id rather have Hardman than MVS plus Hardman can play ST
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #149
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Yeah i think Hardman should be the play here.
Are we just going to completely forget how bad of a punt returner Hardman is?

He may be the stupidest returner we’ve had. And that’s saying something.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #150
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Doubt he’s cut given the Bills WR room is an active dumpster fire.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.