Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 PM   #136
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
LETS ****ING GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
School these bitches, Obi Wan.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:15 PM   #137
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
One of my round 2 WRs that I mentioned. Not the guy I would have selected but I certainly wasn't 100% confident he'd make it to 63 either.
Well, at least Mims will have Lets Ride Wilson throwing him the ball next year. Sorry, but the pick sucked. Not the player, but the pick and what it cost to move up for it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #138
Veteran

Got a fantastic 10 and 20 yard dash grade. Considering we aren't really a deep ball team anymore that's great.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #139
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
this

Veach blows when it comes to picking WR's
If only Veach had an offensive minded guy to consult with about these players. Perhaps someone who has built a reputation on offense and is viewed as an innovator.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #140
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
LETS ****ING GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
We need a full breakdown DJ.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #141
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You just gotta trust Veach.

His picks directly won us this last SB.

If he feels he needed to give up a 4 to trade up and get THE WR the team wanted after the 4 in the first + Mingo, then by all means, do what you do.

It’s not like they just drafted a guard or something. You’re just debating WR value.
And if people spent 5 seconds thinking about the process.

Hours and hours of tape, combine, scouts, etc, etc... get opinions from the one guy who turned the franchise around.

Weigh all of that (thinking Mahomes might get some weight over everyone else), and probably end up splitting hairs over a few guys who could all turn out to be good or, well, not.

...yet some people are automatically pissed when that completely non-scientific, completely theoretical process of splitting hairs doesn't go the way their non-football-professional brain had it sorted out, versus a franchise that seems to be doing pretty well these days.

k.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #142
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Neither did you. Do you honestly think Rice was worth trading up for? There is no way that you do.

Veach is better than everyone on CP, but FN come on.
Yes.

And I'm WAY smarter than you are soooooo.....
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:17 PM   #143
I'll be back.

i feel like rod smith is a good comp
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #144
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
That's true but the pure speed from Hyatt is something I think this team needs.

He's faster than his 40 on a tweaked hammy
I won’t pretend to be an expert, but I listened to enough podcasts that the Tennessee WRs were in a gimmicky offense and the only thing Hyatt showed was an ability to win on go routes. That has value and he might be able to evolve, but the team decided to go in a different direction.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #145
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
That's true but the pure speed from Hyatt is something I think this team needs.

He's faster than his 40 on a tweaked hammy
We already have Hyatt, his name is MVS, I’m not sure why you want another one.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #146
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We need a full breakdown DJ.
Pest provided it already.

We drafted Rice - I came.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #147
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:18 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Solid maybe. Going to depend a lot on how coachable he is, because he's not going to flat outrun too many people, but I'm guessing he's pretty smart, so the route-running and catch technique can probably be worked up.

I'm watching his highlights now, and while I don't see a lot of burst, he does play with a lot of athleticism, and he looks pretty strong.
As I said before the draft, I have no idea why all the guys who love Deandre Hopkins aren't all over Rashee Rice.

I have no idea if Rice will put up the same kind of career numbers, but that's what I see when I watch the tape. I see a young Hopkins.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:19 PM   #149
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 07:19 PM   #150
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'd just like to say "Congrats" to DJ's Left Nut and Patrick Mahomes. They got the receiver they wanted.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.