Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 35 76.09%
Compliment 11 23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #136
The man you could post like.

Bullshit. If that's all it was they'd pat her on the back and tell her it'll be alright. The fact they didn't comfort her and instead chastised her speaks volumes.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:41 AM   #137
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Bullshit. If that's all it was they'd pat her on the back and tell her it'll be alright. The fact they didn't comfort her and instead chastised her speaks volumes.
Oh. You’re not marriable.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #138
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
She said her friends told her she "messed it up". That could mean a few things. It doesn't have to mean they thought she was an asshole.

It could also just mean they think she failed in her delivery, but the message was right.

Like you said before, we're missing context.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #139
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
She said her friends told her she "messed it up". That could mean a few things. It doesn't have to mean they thought she was an asshole.

It could also just mean they think she failed in her delivery, but the message was right.

I have friends that would like to meet you.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #140
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
You just said it...

Quote:
We're missing a lot of context here.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #141
Everybody Lies.

It sounds like there was already a bit of "Im not good enough for her" floating around in the guys head.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #142
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It sounds like there was already a bit of "Im not good enough for her" floating around in the guys head.

probably because he's not even good enough for her to hook up with or be FWB with, which she just re-confirmed
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #143
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
When did they say she was an asshole?
I think they said “hey dummy you know men are fragile, watch your words.”
The fascinating thing about these threads is we basically start with two people and very little context turning into completely different people in everyone's minds... so we're no longer arguing about the words in the reddit post, we're arguing like we've all known this couple for years, except we're all talking about a different couple.

It goes from... "well, she ****ed up" to "FFS I'M TELLING YOU SHE NEVER FOUND HIM ATTRACTIVE AND ALL HER FRIENDS TOLD HER SHE'S A ****ING MORON OVER COFFEE AT STARBUCKS SUNDAY MORNING WHILE HE WAS VENTING TO HIS GUY FRIENDS THAT SAME DAY AND IS NOW RETHINKING EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS HAD CONFIDENCE ISSUES!"
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #144
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Sure, but this is her account of what happened. You'd think if thats the message her friends conveyed she'd say it in her OP and look for reassurance that their take is correct.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #145
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Everyone is assuming she see's the guy you marry as less than the guy you ****.

That's because we're men, that's how we view shit.

But i think in traditional women world, they value the guy they marry because they can **** AND they provide whatever other value the woman sees in him.
This is true. Men and women are different.

Unfortunately most dudes are just going to think about all the hot, jobless assholes with six packs their girl allowed to run through them with no commitment.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #146
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Boy you got that right. I'm married so I'm not looking, but women now, particularly at the gym, are very aggressive. They do all of the initiating and pursuit. It's a shame that things weren't like that when I was young.
The wife and I were at the gym on Saturday morning. She was swimming laps and I was lifting and then got on an elliptical for 30 minutes. When I got off the elliptical a woman who appeared to be in her early 40s brazenly walked up to me and asked if I was interested in going with her to get coffee. Just as she started talking to me I saw my wife out of the corner of my eye walking up to us. As the woman finished with her question, I replied "That sounds nice, but you are going to have to ask my wife if it's OK." The woman turned on her heel and walked away. I about pissed my pants laughing.

There is literally nothing in the world hornier than a middle aged single woman.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #147
MER

I’m only on CP because I think people are fascinating.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #148
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This is true. Men and women are different.

Unfortunately most dudes are just going to think about all the hot, jobless assholes with six packs their girl allowed to run through them with no commitment.
That V thing makes us stupid.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #149
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The wife and I were at the gym on Saturday morning. She was swimming laps and I was lifting and then got on an elliptical for 30 minutes. When I got off the elliptical a woman who appeared to be in her early 40s brazenly walked up to me and asked if I was interested in going with her to get coffee. Just as she started talking to me I saw my wife out of the corner of my eye walking up to us. As the woman finished with her question, I replied "That sounds nice, but you are going to have to ask my wife if it's OK." The woman turned on her heel and walked away. I about pissed my pants laughing.

There is literally nothing in the world hornier than a middle aged single married woman.

FYP. These women have shitty husbands....selfish, lazy, fat and they're ready to be picked off
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #150
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post

There is literally nothing in the world hornier than a middle aged single woman.
Congrats on being hook-up fwb material.

(that is hilarious though)