Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM  
Sleeping on the blacktop

Is the going rate for a Chiefs ticket on the second hand market seriously $200/each?

Because that's what I'm seeing every time I look. Approximately, give or take a few bucks either way. For nose bleed seats that is.

I haven't been to a game for a couple years and every time I look at going I shudder at the price. The cheapest I'm seeing right now are for the Tampa MNF game and that's $135 + "fees" which i assume will push them to around $200 a pop.

Last edited by George Liquor; Yesterday at 07:50 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #2
MVP

Unfortunately yes. Price of success.

I remember being able to score lower bowl tickets in the Alex Smith days for like $20.

Those days are long gone.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #3
Hockey Town

The Chiefs are actually listed as one of the highest tickets in the league, so not surprising.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Last year I went to the Bears game at Arrowhead. I had a decent seat - 35 yard line about 10 rows up in the upper level. It cost $650. SIX HUNDRED FIFTY ****ING DOLLARS FOR ONE GODDAMN SEAT. To put that in perspective, I paid $500 for a seat in the same area for the Pats AFCCG. Even the dogshit nosebleed seats were going for around $200.

Maybe prices spiked because they were trying to fleece Bears fans coming down for the game. I don't know. What I do know is that I've probably attended my last game at Arrowhead. At least it was a blowout win.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM   #5
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Unfortunately yes. Price of success.

I remember being able to score lower bowl tickets in the Alex Smith days for like $20.

Those days are long gone.
I got a lower level ticket to the Packers game at Arrowhead after Rodgers was ruled out for $80. I'm not asking for 2016 prices but sheesh, how do people afford this?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM   #6
Hockey Town

The Chiefs have ticket prices on the same level as the New York Giants, considering difference in pay, cost of living, goods, that's kinda crazy
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #7
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Last year I went to the Bears game at Arrowhead. I had a decent seat - 35 yard line about 10 rows up in the upper level. It cost $650. SIX HUNDRED FIFTY ****ING DOLLARS FOR ONE GODDAMN SEAT. To put that in perspective, I paid $500 for a seat in the same area for the Pats AFCCG. Even the dogshit nosebleed seats were going for around $200.

Maybe prices spiked because they were trying to fleece Bears fans coming down for the game. I don't know. What I do know is that I've probably attended my last game at Arrowhead. At least it was a blowout win.
I paid about $400 a pop for the 2019 and 2020 AFC championship games but those were special occasions.
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #8
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
I got a lower level ticket to the Packers game at Arrowhead after Rodgers was ruled out for $80. I'm not asking for 2016 prices but sheesh, how do people afford this?
Rob banks, apparently
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Only 200?

With success comes cost.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM   #10
MER

You’ll be able to get $25 tickets in Denver.
Come on down.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM   #11
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You’ll be able to get $25 tickets in Denver.
Come on down.
Does frontier still fly to Denver from KC for like $125? I still have a few friends who live out there.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM   #12
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Only 200?

With success comes cost.
That's a lot of money when you factor in a wife, a kid, parking, beer, gas and food.
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
That's a lot of money when you factor in a wife, a kid, parking, beer, gas and food.
Yea TV is a bit cheaper...
Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

I'm in the first few rows of the upper deck and STH seats have different prices based on the game. Last week's Baltimore game had a face of $238 and Cincy was $198. I think the lowest cost is around $165 for a game if I remember right.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Surprised you found them at that price actually.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.