Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #766
Grand champ

Mecca, you should apologize to Staylor.

I want this to be a safe space for both of you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #767
In Search of a Life

That dumb ****ing commie really thought he was going to call me a slur without anybody noticing

Now that people other than me are telling him it is in fact a slur, he disappears, just like when he got caught plagiarizing.

Mecca now has shown a pattern of being a POS coward. He'll never shake it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #768
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Mecca, you should apologize to Staylor.

I want this to be a safe space for both of you.
Credit this made me laugh.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #769
[b]Supporter[/b]

All this thread needed was a clown with zero credibility like straylor to come in and drag into the true depths of hell.

What a complete ****ing snowflake. The Dennis Rader looking mother****er getting offended for being called a “racist slur”. Lmaoooooooooo
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #770
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
All this thread needed was a clown with zero credibility like straylor to come in and drag into the true depths of hell.

What a complete ****ing snowflake. The Dennis Rader looking mother****er getting offended for being called a racist. Lmaoooooooooo
You're ****ing obsessed. Get help.

Also, who the **** doesn't get offended by false accusations of racism? Are you ****ing reeruned?

"LOL you won't just let people call you a racist without objecting? HAHA loser!"

JFC you're stupid.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #771
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Staylor calling me a POS is laughable as ****.
I find accuracy can be humorous given the right context as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:42 PM   #772
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're ****ing obsessed. Get help.

Also, who the **** doesn't get offended by false accusations of racism? Are you ****ing reeruned?
Bruh I haven’t thought about you for a hot minute and opened this thread to find your shit smears everywhere. Narcissistic little **** aren’t you?

You’re a racist. Full stop. Get ****ed.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:44 PM   #773
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Bruh I haven’t thought about you for a hot minute and opened this thread to find your shit smears everywhere. Narcissistic little **** aren’t you?

You’re a racist. Full stop. Get ****ed.
Another ****ing coward that won't back up his claims, and I'm supposed to take you seriously?

You have a pattern of following me around in threads and jumping into arguments that have nothing to do with you in an attempt to pile on. You're absolutely obsessed and it's all because I hurt your feels ONE time.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #774
In Search of a Life

Look at how quick our resident leftists are to call me racist with absolutely nothing to support it while they ignore or joke about actual objective racism from Mecca.

Clowns, all of you.
Old Today, 02:00 PM   #775
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Look at how quick our resident leftists are to call me racist with absolutely nothing to support it while they ignore or joke about actual objective racism from Mecca.

Clowns, all of you.
Listen, you’re one of a few on this board who will take the time to scour through someone’s post history to find some tidbit you can spin into your narrative. It’s your narcissism and obsession.

The thing is, no sane person would dare click on your profile and read your posting history. No one is going to waste their time to find some post showing clear racism. You’re a subtle little dog whistling little bitch. We have lives, not some obsession with you.

You have this reputation of being a racist, misogynistic ****. Your try to bully people and here’s the thing - you’re all bluster and people know it. So shut the **** up. Go on hiatus. Spend time with your children. Get a ****ing life you god damned loser.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #776
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
It's far more pathetic to me he had that half ass justification all ready to go as soon as he posted it.

You want to be a hateful bigot, do it with your whole chest. Don't be a smarmy pussy on top of it and try to hide behind half ass justifications.
For the record, being a smarmy pussy about things is pretty much Mecca's M.O.

This goes back a decade or more. I first noticed it when he got all pissy when the board wasn't super stoked about him trying to hammer Dominos and some home-owner to the wall because he's a tubby ****ing klutz. It's not gotten any better since then. What I really enjoy is that I used to give him shit about taking 'firm' positions and then when challenged he'd try to wriggle out by saying "Hey, that's not what I think, but it's what X percent of the country thinks..." Then fast forward a few years and the guy's just openly ripping shit off of Reddit and passing it off as his own.

Impressive turnaround but still just a different sort of smarmy pussy. And there's nothing worse than a pseudo-intellectual mid-wit who can't even own his own voice.

I'd probably have a good time having a beer with about 90% of this site; most are probably pretty good dudes who I may not be friends with but could have a good time with for 2-3 hours during a ballgame.

Mecca? Naw man, just no way. This guys history of face-plants and limp-wristed back-tracking is just remarkable. I can't imagine wanting to have anything to do with this chode IRL. I suspect I would find this guy objectionable in every possible way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #777
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Listen, you’re one of a few on this board who will take the time to scour through someone’s post history to find some tidbit you can spin into your narrative. It’s your narcissism and obsession.

The thing is, no sane person would dare click on your profile and read your posting history. No one is going to waste their time to find some post showing clear racism. You’re a subtle little dog whistling little bitch. We have lives, not some obsession with you.

You have this reputation of being a racist, misogynistic ****. Your try to bully people and here’s the thing - you’re all bluster and people know it. So shut the **** up. Go on hiatus. Spend time with your children. Get a ****ing life you god damned loser.
Soooo you got nothing?

"These guys are calling him racist, so I'm going to too!"

This is how weirdos think/act.
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #778
Grand champ

Only once we lock hands and hum the chorus of The Thong Song can the healing begin
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #779
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Soooo you got nothing?

****ing obsessive weirdo.
Seriously get ****ed. Put on your jorts and your little Dennis Rader scowl and go into the basement and stare in the mirror some more.

Edit since you added a little more: you’re not worth the effort. I know you’re a racist. You’re a piece of shit. You’d never say this in real life because you’re a little bitch. Keyboard tough guy with heavy racist and misogynist undertones.

Climb on your trad wife and take out your aggression hooplehead.
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #780
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
Sweet baby Jesus, we got the Reddit man in here dropping slurs at STaylor, then pretending it isn’t. Everyone buckle in, this is going to get wild and fantastic.
I got stoned just in time to really enjoy this.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote