Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2024, 09:45 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 09-06-2024 at 10:03 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #271
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know that I would agree with that.
Oh I would.

Shakir/Kincaid ain't Kelce/Rice

Hell, Keon Coleman may not be Justin Watson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #272

Seems like Chiefs reporters have nothing to do but report on the status of Hollywood Brown a half dozen times per day. We know he's not playing. I'm really not concerned. It isn't "grim news", or "not looking good". We're fine, stop trying to make it more than it is.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #273
MVP

The chiefs should take this opportunity to bury the Bengals. Andy needs to keep his foot on the gas this game. Don't go into our vanilla offense like he did against the Ravens. This is a team that needs to be shut up and humiliated for the future psychological edge. Show them exactly how unprepared they are to complete this year.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:30 AM   #274
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh I would.

Shakir/Kincaid ain't Kelce/Rice

Hell, Keon Coleman may not be Justin Watson.
Well...yeah. Actually, now that I think about it, you're probably right. I forgot Rice. I just couldn't help but remember all the drops from guys like MVS and Toney.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:37 PM   #275
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Bit concerned about Suamataia going against Hendrickson. Hopefully if he's struggling Reid gets some help over there quick. Or just give him constant chip help off the rip from Kelce and Gray.
Looking forward to this matchup.Kingsley was really good in the opening game and let’s hope he can keep it up here. Then we will know for sure our LT problem is solved.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #276
**** you, you cretin.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #277
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Known shut-down corner Cam Taylor-Britt out there running his mouth.

Can you imagine Jaylon Watson doing that shit?

Dude, I know you're not used to folks putting microphones in your face on account of being irrelevant, but you don't HAVE to say stupid things when they do.
Just saw the espn alert for that and damn, does anyone on that team know when to shut the **** up?

It's like they're being told to make sure they talk some shit to the media... what a bunch of clowns.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #278
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The only thing I fear is Jumpball Joe completes like 90% of those garbage 50 50 hero balls against us. It's so lame.
If you had that available to you and it worked most of the time, would you not keep going to it? I would, hell yeah.

I have a freak WR out there to where I can throw up a 50/50 and have faith that they'll likely make a play? Keep chucking it baby!

We'll see though.. Burrow has been checking down and "taking what the defense gives him" (his words after the game last Sunday). If the wrist issue is real and/or he continues to check it down we might not see 50/50 balls.
Bengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #279
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Watched the condensed version of the Pats/Bengals. That OL is not good at all. Trent Brown is so so bad. I’d put Karlaftis on him and Chris inside against Volson.

I think this is finally gonna be the game where Mahomes puts a whoopin on Burrow.
Gotta agree. Bengals drafted Mims for RT spot I was hoping he would be starting even though he's a Rookie, but he's hurt of course. Not a Trent Brown fan he does not look good. Obviously I'm hoping he turns it around but it's not likely.

Volson has been looking much better his past few games but can still be a liability. Actually, Cappa has been one of the worst for the interior OL (getting bad scores) most recently.

Bengals interior O-Line vs Chris Jones is a real big problem (big problem for.most teams actually).

Speed rushers should go against OBJ. He has been doing pretty well against strength and bull rushes,,, speed rushers to his sides can give him real issues.
Bengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBengal Billy is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 01:19 PM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well...yeah. Actually, now that I think about it, you're probably right. I forgot Rice. I just couldn't help but remember all the drops from guys like MVS and Toney.
Well now they HAVE MVS. That's a 1 for 1.

And the Chiefs, while their parts didn't execute terribly well, were at least complementary. The Bills, OTOH, are redundant as all hell.

It's a bad room. Poorly conceived and poorly executed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The only thing I fear is Jumpball Joe completes like 90% of those garbage 50 50 hero balls against us. It's so lame.
Higgins and Chase are spectacularly complementary.

Higgins is a boss at those 50/50 balls, Chase is spectacular out of his cuts and into space for YAC, etc...

I said in the other Bengals thread, but Cincy really screwed the pooch here. They had those 2, Burrow and Hendrickson on steal contracts and managed very little. Those are MASSIVE assets on a cap sheet that have essentially amortized out.

Now they'll never be in a situation like that again.

Maybe they'll find their way through it. But the only real way to do that is to pay a LOT of cash and keep kicking the can for 5-6 years the way Jerrah does in Dallas. And then you hope you draft a Parsons and get some breakout performances from someone like Bland.

And so while your QB and WRs cost real money, you've supplemented them and you can survive it.

But Mike Brown isn't gonna do that. He's not Jerry. He's going to try to do it on the cheap and things are just going to spiral on them.

The '21 loss in the SB and '22 loss in the AFCCG are likely gonna haunt these fellas for a real long time. '22 would be the worst for me because they seemed ready to take the next step after the '21 loss to LA. The injury to Burrow in '23 (probably because of the hammy) was also pretty brutal and is likely to still be impacting them this season.

That's a 4 year wide-open championship window and it's extremely unlikely that they'll end up with much in the trophy case to show for it.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #282
Threepeat!

Joe’s new hairdo really highlights his handsome features. And now we learn that he has a limp wrist?! Be still my beating heart.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #283
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Awww this just warms my soul. How sweet.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Awww this just warms my soul. How sweet.
That's been floating around for about a week.

I wanted to send it to my Chiefs family text thread. I couldn't. It was just so very very bad.
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #285
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

**** them.
TEX has disabled reputation