Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM   #2116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Is he alive?
I imagine so but no PM in months so who knows.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #2117
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Hamas and I never really clicked, but he was an absolute heavy presence around here back in the day... one of the Four Horsemen IIRC

Recall him battling cancer recently, and I'm seriously glad to still see him around here and there... dear Lord its fascinating to see how this board - and its people - have changed over the years

We're getting old around here, folks... hate to say it, but yeah
For sure a 4 horseman.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #2118
Fight, build, win!

A horses ass especially in the covid thread
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #2119
Fight, build, win!

I miss SR myself but this place has changed a lot. New generations here that didn't get him.

SR threads used to get a lot of responses. When he came back after an extended absence his posts got crickets the youngsters here don't get him.

The old guard is dying out the young ones will determine if CP sinks or swims. The Chiefs turning into a dynasty helps but when it ends could be the CP's death nail.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM   #2120
MER

He stopped drinking.
****ing enablers.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:03 AM   #2121
Sleeping on the blacktop

Say John Mozeliak 3 times in your mirror and Hamas will appear.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:06 AM   #2122
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I miss SR myself but this place has changed a lot. New generations here that didn't get him.

SR threads used to get a lot of responses. When he came back after an extended absence his posts got crickets the youngsters here don't get him.

The old guard is dying out the young ones will determine if CP sinks or swims. The Chiefs turning into a dynasty helps but when it ends could be the CP's death nail.
I would say that many of us who would be considered "old guard" are still around, we just probably do not post as often as the younger guard.

We unfortunately have lost, either by death/poor health or normal attrition, a lot of the Planeteers that have been here from the start. It will be interesting to see what this place is like in 10 years, which I think will be when Mahomes is starting to think about retirement.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #2123
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Excellent post!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #2124
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

CP has outlived most chat-boards already.

It's already something of a dinosaur.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #2125
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
CP has outlived most chat-boards already.

It's already something of a dinosaur.
A last of a dying breed, some might say.

Last edited by Rams Fan; Today at 11:20 AM..
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #2126
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I'd guess that 90% of posters still here have been around for at least a decade. I'm curious what "new generation" posters you're thinking of.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #2127

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd guess that 90% of posters still here have been around for at least a decade. I'm curious what "new generation" posters you're thinking of.
My thinking as well. I would guess the median age of regular CP posters is probably 53 or so at this point. That number will increase until the board is dead. And when it's all said and done this board will have been an awesome online community for many decades. Time moves on, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #2128
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Definitely had my ups and downs with him, but Dane just abruptly up and quitting still blows my mind... and to his credit there was no long goodbye screed
I left for a year over Hootie coming back with no intention of coming back. No goodbye post.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #2129
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Feel the same about Hamas, although he clearly still lurks around but carefully chooses what he responds to
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Say John Mozeliak 3 times in your mirror and Hamas will appear.
True!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:18 AM   #2130
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Ditto. New, young posters aren't signing up would be my guess. Why would they when they have twitter and IG and Reddit and so forth. That shit didn't exist back when i joined CP.

Im guessing im part of the "younger" demo here and im ****ing 39 y/o lol.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.