Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2024, 10:34 AM  
Starter

Your AFC West Predictions

Will the Chiefs go all in or coast to the playoffs/

Chiefs 12-5 I see some coasting.

Chargers 10-7 With Harbaugh Chargers will not Charger & win some close
games Wild Card

Donkeys 9-8 Yep. Coaching makes a difference.

Faiders 6-11 QB is a mess and no depth. S
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #76
Starter

I know it's more than just the AFC West, but I put my predictions out to my FF League this morning, seems as good a place to share them.

Chiefs go 13-4 (Chargers 9-8, Donks 8-9, Raiders 6-11)

AFC Division Winners: KC, HOU, BAL, NYJ
AFC Wild Cards: CLE, MIA, CIN

NFC Division Winners: SF, ATL, DET, DAL
NFC Wild Cards: ARI, CHI, WAS

AFCCG: KC over HOU
NFCCG: DET over CHI

SB59: KC over DET

MVP: Patrick Mahomes
OPOY: Bijan Robinson
DPOY: Aidan Hutchinson
OROY: Caleb Williams
DROY: Laiatu Latu
Comeback Player: Aaron Rodgers
Coach: Raheem Morris

I know I'll be completely wrong by week 4, but that's part of the fun.

Last edited by kcgreene; Today at 08:29 AM..
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #77
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I don't understand why everyone is on the Chargers nuts.
Because it happens every year before week 1
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #78
Veteran

KC - rock hard
LAC - gaping
DEN - gaping
OAK - prolapsed
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:09 AM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Won a Super Bowl?
He did, but miraculously, he made the playoffs once in St Louis and once here. Seems like he was more successful than that. But yes, he did win a Super Bowl.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.