Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM  
The Guy With The Goats

Does anyone here have a car trailer/car hauler in the KC area they want to rent out?

I'm looking at buying a salvage vehicle in OKC and/or one in Wichita. Before just heading up to Uhaul and giving THEM money... I wanted to ask the forum is anyone here owned trailer for towing cars they would be willing to rent to a fellow Planeteer.

I would like to pick it up Tuesday/Wednesday evening, drive to the OKC on Thursday (assuming I buy it), then bring the trailer back home, drop off the salvaged car, then return the trailer. The one in Wichita would be at a later date.

Not a dolly... need a full trailer/car hauler. (Not the car I'm getting... just a photo for an example)

I'd rather put a few dollars in a CP'ers hand vs Uhaul if I can. Especially if the thing is just sitting there waiting to be used.

TIA
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #2
Supporter

I have one. But I doubt you want to come all the way out here.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #3
Starter

You should have said something when you were here. I have two trailers lol...
Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefs316 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #4
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs316 View Post
You should have said something when you were here. I have two trailers lol...
Let's talk when you get a chance. Especially if I miss out on the one in Tulsa and snag the one in Wichita.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:37 AM   #5
Snacks Are Under My Apron

There was a solstice on Facebook Marketplace for like $800. Looked decent, for being parked for a bit.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.