Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #75346
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Imagine lying there and taking that shit from those little pukes...
Dude thought he could intimidate them by being a big guy. Looks like he’s too pussy to throw hands when they’re being thrown.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:16 PM   #75347
sorta mod-ish

I wonder if he finished his beer
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:16 PM   #75348
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Imagine lying there and taking that shit from those little pukes...
Don't act like you're gonna hit someone, then.

Im the same way. If someone "fakes" it like they're gonna hit me, then my natural reaction is to ACTUALLY swing at them.

Once you do that, you've engaged my fight or flight. When someone has done that to me in the past, it instantly sends me into fight mode.

If you're not down, then don't act like you are. Don't even pretend. ESPECIALLY don't try playing that flinching bullshit.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #75349
MER

You don’t even want to know the number of security responses for a Chiefs game.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:43 PM   #75350
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Maybe we should sign him then cut him, just because.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:13 PM   #75351
Starter

Tim Patrick to be traded - or released if no trade offers.

One poster's response>>>>>>>

Mamba04

08-26-2024, 02:27 PM

At the end of the day I guess it's a good problem to have too much talent.

That is the Donks issue - Too Much Talent.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #75352
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post

Mamba04

Tim Patrick and 'talent' have NEVER been mentioned in the same sentence.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:17 PM   #75353
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post

Bunch of dumbasses.

Though cheapshotting people that are already on the ground is for cowards.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:21 PM   #75354
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post

Mamba04

You might scoff, but they actually do have a lot of depth at WR. Tim Patrick has been hurt. But from what we saw in preseason, he looks like he is fully healthy and back. And there really isn't much financial incentive to cut him. At the beginning of OTAs, I would have said it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't make the team. But watching him cut and take hits, and seeing the chemistry he appeared to have with Bo Nix, I'm definitely surprised now.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 05:22 PM   #75355
Ultrabanned

That's a soft ****ing chin dude has got. I mean you start staggering from that little upward punch? Guy didn't even put his weight into it. Let some little edgars in hair nets put him on the ground lol

Donks fans are pussies. News at 10
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:27 PM   #75356
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You might scoff, but they actually do have a lot of depth at WR. Tim Patrick has been hurt. But from what we saw in preseason, he looks like he is fully healthy and back. And there really isn't much financial incentive to cut him. At the beginning of OTAs, I would have said it wouldn't be a surprise if he didn't make the team. But watching him cut and take hits, and seeing the chemistry he appeared to have with Bo Nix, I'm definitely surprised now.
You might not believe this, but the Chiefs and their fans were certain we were super deep at WR after camp last year.

Turns out we had one good guy and a bunch of scrubs and they all looked good in shorts!
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #75357
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Bunch of dumbasses.

Though cheapshotting people that are already on the ground is for cowards.
No kidding. The older I get, the less it makes sense to me. Especially with driving - I get the concept of getting pissed off at something someone does to you on the road. But in our area (I'm in the Salt Lake area), we have had a handful of really ugly road rage incidents in the last few months. With one, a guy had his two kids in the backseat, got cut off, did the "pull off" thing, got knocked out and died. The other dumbass realized what he had done, and left the guy in the road, with his kids watching. It took all of about fifteen minutes for the police to find him and charge him with murder. Two families ruined, because a couple clowns can't control their emotions.

There are worse things in life than taking the high road and turning the other cheek when someone insults you.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #75358
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That's a soft ****ing chin dude has got. I mean you start staggering from that little upward punch? Guy didn't even put his weight into it. Let some little edgars in hair nets put him on the ground lol

Donks fans are pussies. News at 10

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing here because who really knows, but just perhaps, being intoxicated might've had something to do with it. Dunno for sure, but I think I read somewhere that drinking alcohol can and will impair a person's balance, coordination, etc.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:35 PM   #75359
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
No kidding. The older I get, the less it makes sense to me. Especially with driving - I get the concept of getting pissed off at something someone does to you on the road. But in our area (I'm in the Salt Lake area), we have had a handful of really ugly road rage incidents in the last few months. With one, a guy had his two kids in the backseat, got cut off, did the "pull off" thing, got knocked out and died. The other dumbass realized what he had done, and left the guy in the road, with his kids watching. It took all of about fifteen minutes for the police to find him and charge him with murder. Two families ruined, because a couple clowns can't control their emotions.

There are worse things in life than taking the high road and turning the other cheek when someone insults you.

Yah, tell me about it. People have gone way across the line in general. There was also that incident between two dads that ended up with shots fired, and both had their kids in their cars, and one girl got shot. Can't remember if she lived, but what dumb**** starts shooting over a road rage incident with their kid(s) in the car?
Old Today, 05:40 PM   #75360
Banned!

Quote:

Yeah, I don't get road rage guy. Of course, there are a lot of "angry" people I don't get.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.