Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 12:59 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju to Patriots

3 years $33 million.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #481
Cheat Death

Lt. Dan has more reliable knees than JuJu
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #482
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
That's not the question tho, cuz Skyy aint making this team either.
Fair point - I agree.

I think you would agree that the locks/probables for the roster are:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson

This leaves two open spots, possibly 3. So then the question is, do you take JuJu over:

-Skyy? He's not making the roster, moot point.
-Toney? Yes, I take JuJu over Toney, who is currently hurt, coming off a terrible year, and has been practicing as the 4th RB.
-Ross? Yes, I take JuJu over Ross, who has had 2 years to do something but hasn't. He's the WR version of Jody Fortson, but with less production.
-Mecole? I might keep Mecole over JuJu because of his speed, and **** it, nostalgia over his SB catch. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's our idiot.
-Remigio? TBD - I am excited based on last year's camp, and we'll see what happens in the next 3 weeks.

So then this is the decision:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson
-Hardman [who we have let walk once, got cut by Jets, but we like him).
-JuJu or Remigio
-Possibly JuJu or Remigio if we keep 7 WR.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #483
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Interesting formatting choices
That’s exactly how I used to write my college essays
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #484
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
That's not the question tho, cuz Skyy aint making this team either.
I’d take JuJu over everyone else except Brown, Rive and Worthy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:16 PM   #485
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Fair point - I agree.

I think you would agree that the locks/probables for the roster are:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson

This leaves two open spots, possibly 3. So then the question is, do you take JuJu over:

-Skyy? He's not making the roster, moot point.
-Toney? Yes, I take JuJu over Toney, who is currently hurt, coming off a terrible year, and has been practicing as the 4th RB.
-Ross? Yes, I take JuJu over Ross, who has had 2 years to do something but hasn't. He's the WR version of Jody Fortson, but with less production.
-Mecole? I might keep Mecole over JuJu because of his speed, and **** it, nostalgia over his SB catch. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's our idiot.
-Remigio? TBD - I am excited based on last year's camp, and we'll see what happens in the next 3 weeks.

So then this is the decision:
-Rice
-Brown
-Worthy
-Watson
-Hardman [who we have let walk once, got cut by Jets, but we like him).
-JuJu or Remigio
-Possibly JuJu or Remigio if we keep 7 WR.
Ross was injured the first year and suspended for half of last year. So he's not really had enough time to be judged fairly imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 05:24 PM   #486
Suupraa Geniuuusss

If we have to have a broken down WR on the team, why not just get Michael Thomas? Higher floor, better in ever single respect, and probably a little more left in the tank. At least Thomas has knees.

Last edited by Megatron96; Today at 05:51 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:12 PM   #487
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

He’s STILL only 27 yrs old.

That dude has aged in dog years.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:45 PM   #488
Sometimes it's black and white

Why do we want a broken down WR at that last slot or a guy who just brings nothing to the table in Skyy or a long shot in KT.

Just let Toub fill that slot with whoever he wants.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:06 PM   #489
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He’s STILL only 27 yrs old.

That dude has aged in dog years.
Wow! I would have thought he was pushing 30 as it seems like he’s been in the league for a long time.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #490
MVP

Let's wait and see what else mossies dawn the trail
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 08:28 PM   #491
YOU take YOUR seat

I like JuJu, but not sure if we really need to bring him in at this point.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:19 PM   #492
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

A lot of folks love to speculate about Juju's knee but just looking into what happened last season he played eleven games. He missed some games with concussion and then he was put on IR with an ankle injury just as he played his best game for the Pats. So the knee wasn't really an issue from what I can see. In those eleven games he got seven targets twice, six targets twice and five targets once.

One thing that's extremely impressive about Juju us his catch rate is outstanding. And that's what makes him so appealing because he not only knows how to find those holes in the defense, but he has great hands too. And with him rotating in the slot with Rice I think both offer different things. Rice is more of a run after catch guy whereas Juju is crafty and physical which wears down the defense. The game in San Fran two years ago was one of the best performances from a receiver Pat has ever had. He was unstoppable that day.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote