MLB: Bolton/Cochrane
SLB: Chenal/Christainsen
CB: McDuffie/Williams/Johnson/Watson/Boye-Doe
S: Reid/Cook/Hicks/Bush

ST: 3

K: Butker
P: Araiza
LS: Winchester
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #16
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Missing Chamarri Conner, Im pretty certain he's making the team and then at the WR I hope it plays out like that but I have a hard time believing Moore and/or Toney isn't making the roster.
Yeah the DB room is really loaded on the back end. No ine is really standing out at #2 but 3-6 is very close. I think it’s going to be a surprise anyway you slice it on who doesn’t make the 53. As far as WR goes Moore has been absent in any reports I think he gets cut Toney will most likely end up on IR.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #17
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Have they actually been using Steele at FB? I haven’t seen anything in the camp threads. I know he’s listed on the depth chart as a FB, but have they actually started using those packages again?
if they keep him it will be for the FB spot I just do t see LRZ making the team over Steel or CEH/Prince/Pacheco
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM   #18
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
The could do the Dieter dance & rotate WRs off and on 53 to PS
The Dieter dance
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #19
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Yeah the DB room is really loaded on the back end. No ine is really standing out at #2 but 3-6 is very close. I think it’s going to be a surprise anyway you slice it on who doesn’t make the 53. As far as WR goes Moore has been absent in any reports I think he gets cut Toney will most likely end up on IR.
Conner is a LOCK.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM   #20
Pedantic

Also is Herring odd man out when Omenihu comes back or do they cut depth elsewhere.