Brown
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Moore
Hardman
Toney
Remigio
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #46
In Search of a Life

Watson is kind of an interesting question. His bread and butter is big plays. We now have two vertical options in worthy and Hollywood. Horizontal options including mecole. And then the short catch and run with skyy (I really hope they’ll go with remigio insread). I would hope Rashees role will expand to attack more of the intermediate to long space. With all the extra weapons going deep, does that make Ross more valuable? I’m saying this knowing that Ross is totally unproven and for now has mostly been just hype.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Over who? He's clearly the #4 on the roster. At absolute worst hes nexk and neck with Hardman
I don't know. I'm just throwing it out there. It appears we have another receiving threat at TE in Wiley for some of those targets. And a 4th TE in Irv Smith.

Maybe:

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Hardman
Toney
and one of Remigio/Ross/Moore
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Watson is kind of an interesting question. His bread and butter is big plays. We now have two vertical options in worthy and Hollywood. Horizontal options including mecole. And then the short catch and run with skyy (I really hope they’ll go with remigio insread). I would hope Rashees role will expand to attack more of the intermediate to long space. With all the extra weapons going deep, does that make Ross more valuable? I’m saying this knowing that Ross is totally unproven and for now has mostly been just hype.
Remigio seems to be a favorite of Toub. That may give him the edge he needs.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #49
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Toney

Ideally, that would be the room. Ross/Moore just aren't NFL WRs. Don't know anything about Remigio, but he's probably not significantly better than either KT or Hardman, so shouldn't make it either.

But my gut says that somehow Moore will be suiting up Week 1.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #50
Starter

Toney can do things on the field that others can't, but it happens so infrequently, and his blunders have been so significant, that I think he is completely extraneous, especially given his injuries and questionable dedication. I would much rather see someone in that last spot that is unquestionably pulling the rope...I'd prefer Remigio or Ross over the jar of nitroglycerin that is KT.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Toney

Ideally, that would be the room. Ross/Moore just aren't NFL WRs. Don't know anything about Remigio, but he's probably not significantly better than either KT or Hardman, so shouldn't make it either.

But my gut says that somehow Moore will be suiting up Week 1.
I think Moore or remigio make it. A short route catch and run guy would eat with all the space that will open up. I don’t know why they think skyy can do this. Unlike skyy, remigio has the skills to do this and with the other guys on offense he only needs to do this reasonably well.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #52
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I think Moore or remigio make it. A short route catch and run guy would eat with all the space that will open up. I don’t know why they think skyy can do this. Unlike skyy, remigio has the skills to do this and with the other guys on offense he only needs to do this reasonably well.

Moore just doesn't do anything at the NFL level. Go back and rewatch that clip of him vs. McDuffie; when McDuffie eases up a step (probably thinking Moore was going to break across instead of running a go), Moore gets a step on McD, but is unable to generate any burst to increase his space. None. In fact, despite the fact that Moore is supposedly a tick faster than McDuffie, Trent is able to make up all the ground between them in just a few strides.

Remigio I haven't seen, but is there anything he does better than Hardman? If not, I don't see why you'd keep a guy that isn't better than a guy we cut last season.

But like I said, I won't be surprised if Moore makes it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #53
Live free or die hard

What happened to Hollywood's burst? He get caught on camera picking his nose or something?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:03 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
What happened to Hollywood's burst? He get caught on camera picking his nose or something?
You definitely don’t have to sell me on that. I think skyy is useless. I’m just calling out what the chiefs for some reason seem to see in him. Remigio on the other hand seems to fit the bill. Nothing outstanding but he doesn’t need to be in this role. Run good short routes, effective at run and catch. I don’t think skyy runs good routes and hasn’t proven to be a man beater, and he’s shifty enough but not enough to warrant a spot. Rashee is probably the main guy who can do this but I’d like to see him be used as more than just a catch and run option.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #55
Hockey Town

Quote:
You definitely don’t have to sell me on that. I think skyy is useless. I’m just calling out what the chiefs for some reason seem to see in him. Remigio on the other hand seems to fit the bill. Nothing outstanding but he doesn’t need to be in this role. Run good short routes, effective at run and catch. I don’t think skyy runs good routes and hasn’t proven to be a man beater, and he’s shifty enough but not enough to warrant a spot. Rashee is probably the main guy who can do this but I’d like to see him be used as more than just a catch and run option.
What they see in him is he's a 2nd round pick.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.