Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2024, 09:10 PM   #29
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Yeah, in terms of characters to continue they certainly could have done worse. But personally I'd rather lop Discovery off the Star Trek tree like a diseased limb and pretend it never happened. So ties to Discovery plus Kurtzman as co-showrunner are two huge strikes against it for me.

No, I know what you mean. It's hard to think of an Admiral who wasn't a prick or up to some shit. Maybe Admiral Ross from DS9, but even he ended up being complicit with Section 31.

Looks like he could pull off 147 year old Archer on SNW. Star Trek 09 did establish he's still alive around that timeframe (in JJ-verse at least).
A SNW Episode called "The Search for Porthos" where Scotty picks up a signal and figures out that Porthos's transporter signal was caught up in a temporal space rift (or insert other technobable) and the crew reaches out to retired Admiral Archer to let him know that Scotty found the dog he transported away all those years ago.

Hell... Phlox could come along as Archer's personal physician.

Sopmething happens, the crew suffers some sort of malady that forces Archer to take command and Phlox to heal everyone. Archer saves the day, gets his dog back, then goes back home to live out his days feeding cheese to his best friend.

---

God damn... I should be a writer. This is gold.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote