Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 PM   #13096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
It's not hip to have a random thread in which people just chat. You have to call someone a dumbass or something and have 77,000 posts and then you can do whatever you want and feed off similiar posters w/ similiar status.

I like most of those fuggers though..

I like you too, fugger, now pussy me out.... dumbass.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 PM   #13097
You Sweetie!

Quote:
It's not hip to have a random thread in which people just chat. You have to call someone a dumbass or something and have 77,000 posts and then you can do whatever you want and feed off similiar posters w/ similiar status.

what am I getting at?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 PM   #13098
Brrrrr.....

Quote:

What if I just kick ass instead.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #13099
You Sweetie!

I hope Simplex3 didn't leave us due to influence.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #13100
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I like you too, fugger, now pussy me out.... dumbass.
You're leaving? What a pathetic puss.

I'm going to be leaving in about 10 minutes too....
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 PM   #13101
Brrrrr.....

Has there seriously been that much bitching about this thread?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:14 PM   #13102
Reset

Quote:
what do you think about the Jets signings. Kenyon Coleman?
I like it..my name sake was high on him in Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal
Good riddance.
It's only a rumor right now,please god

He killed the Jets
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:14 PM   #13103

Quote:
what am I getting at?

good question, answer please.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #13104
Brrrrr.....

SOB.... they're calling for 70s next week. SOB

Old 03-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #13105
Reset

Quote:
By one person..a miserable 51 year old California man who still wishes the Planet only had 400 members,and everybody had a join date of Aug 2000
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #13106

Quote:

not really, just more parody threads like it..... again.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:16 PM   #13107

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
I like it..my name sake was high on him in Dallas

Have I told you I've met him?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #13108
Brrrrr.....

ah.... understood

Old 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #13109
Reset

Quote:
Have I told you I've met him?
No,does he post on the Planet?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #13110

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
No,does he post on the Planet?

I don't know. I met him at church, first he spoke about living as a christian in the NFL. Then again as a volunteer with the high school kids, he was my mentor, and trained me for a couple nights. I was wearing a KC hat the first time we officially met, he called me chief after that, said he knew TG, and would play for the chiefs if they wanted him. (may have just said that, but I am just saying what he said)

very cool laid back guy and very cute very small wife.

Closed Thread