Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 03:02 PM   #10561
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Mahomes cap hit is 57 mil. Forget a big name WR. It's not happening.
Welp just stop watching then cause they aren't winning a SB with that WR room in the future.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 03:09 PM   #10562
Andy Reid Supporter

There probably won't be a true #1 WR available in FA. I don't think Aiyuk is that guy either. He's a high end WR2 to me.

I think Veach is gonna go after one higher end guy this Spring. I think the perfect guy would be Calvin Ridley.

Also think Veach is gonna go after another cheaper guy in wave 2/3. Curtis Samuel would be really interesting as a chess piece that Andy could use at WR and RB. That's something we don't have this year since Toney is a disaster. The guy is also only 27 and played in our system this year.

They need that speed guy outside to MVS's role. Hardman could come back or they could nab a guy like Devin Duvernay for cheap. That role shouldn't be paid what it is anyway.

Lots of options as well as a strong, deep WR class.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 03:29 PM   #10563
My Mamma Says

Yeah the one thing to remember is how Andy treats rookie WRs.. The guy won’t be a impact till halfway thru the year.. I really don’t know why our offense has to be so ****ing complicated that talented receivers can’t play earlier instead of learning 10 different options of one damm play.. I get that Andy is a offensive genius but sometimes I think he over thinks shit..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 03:42 PM   #10564
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
There probably won't be a true #1 WR available in FA. I don't think Aiyuk is that guy either. He's a high end WR2 to me.

I think Veach is gonna go after one higher end guy this Spring. I think the perfect guy would be Calvin Ridley.

Also think Veach is gonna go after another cheaper guy in wave 2/3. Curtis Samuel would be really interesting as a chess piece that Andy could use at WR and RB. That's something we don't have this year since Toney is a disaster. The guy is also only 27 and played in our system this year.

They need that speed guy outside to MVS's role. Hardman could come back or they could nab a guy like Devin Duvernay for cheap. That role shouldn't be paid what it is anyway.

Lots of options as well as a strong, deep WR class.
This sounds like a perfect plan to me. Landing a guy like Samuel would be huge, although it doesn't look like EB used him in the backfield much this year. He's such an underrated player who would bring so much to this offense.

If this team can land Ridley and Samuel this offseason, that would be more than enough to get this thing back on track.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-27-2023, 04:23 PM   #10565
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

What's telling is the thread was created in September, and not much changed.
The only plus was that Rice did emerege into the only sure keeper of the bunch.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2023, 04:23 PM   #10566
MVP

Why in the hell did MVS get 80% of the snaps this week? In what world has he done anything to get the most snaps among all our WR? He's just a walking sack of shit mistake.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-27-2023, 04:41 PM   #10567
Has a particular set of skills

My opinion:

Sign Hardman as your deep threat. Should get him cheap.

Tag and Trade Jones. Use the draft capital to move up in the draft to take a WR.

Sign a #3 WR in free agency.

Take another WR in round 3/4
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 04:43 PM   #10568
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My opinion:

Sign Hardman as your deep threat. Should get him cheap.

Tag and Trade Jones. Use the draft capital to move up in the draft to take a WR.

Sign a #3 WR in free agency.

Take another WR in round 3/4
So zero dollars to veteran WR's that can play 1, 2 or 3 next year?

Yikes.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 04:56 PM   #10569
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Yeah the one thing to remember is how Andy treats rookie WRs.. The guy won’t be a impact till halfway thru the year.. I really don’t know why our offense has to be so ****ing complicated that talented receivers can’t play earlier instead of learning 10 different options of one damm play.. I get that Andy is a offensive genius but sometimes I think he over thinks shit..
That needs to change.

The Chiefs need immediate Puka Nacua-type impacts from their rookie WR’s.

I’ll keep saying it… hire the Rams WR coach.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 05:01 PM   #10570
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
That needs to change.

The Chiefs need immediate Puka Nacua-type impacts from their rookie WR’s.

I’ll keep saying it… hire the Rams WR coach.
I heard Nakua was a Sean McVay pick.

He told the GM not to leave the draft without him.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 05:04 PM   #10571
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 05:34 PM   #10572
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Yep. Our offense is so complicated that Nagy can't figure it out.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2023, 06:34 PM   #10573
Consuming CP souls

Nacua blowing up while we are left with shit is infuriating
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 06:56 PM   #10574
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
So zero dollars to veteran WR's that can play 1, 2 or 3 next year?

Yikes.
So the solution to our WR problem is basically 2 WR3s (which is probably what you get in the 3rd/4th round). I don’t see that and veach will get an earful even from kelce and mahomes if that’s the sell. There’s just no way we don’t make an aggressive move with the most likely scenario being the first round pick (or trade up).

I love rashee but from what we’ve seen we should get a legit outside WR1 so he can do a lot of damage in the slot.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 07:04 PM   #10575
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
So the solution to our WR problem is basically 2 WR3s (which is probably what you get in the 3rd/4th round). I don’t see that and veach will get an earful even from kelce and mahomes if that’s the sell. There’s just no way we don’t make an aggressive move with the most likely scenario being the first round pick (or trade up).

I love rashee but from what we’ve seen we should get a legit outside WR1 so he can do a lot of damage in the slot.
Even if you wanted to try to tread water that's not a good way to approach this because Travis Kelce is aging out.

There needs to be a way to add a future #1 WR cost-controlled from draft if that's an option.

And if they don't know, pay WR consultants/coaches to evaluate the route running of college prospects and give to our scouts because that seems to be the piece we have avoided here and why we keep missing.

If they can't do it in college don't expect them to do it in the pros.