Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-12-2023, 01:00 PM  
Hockey Town

So what podcasts do you guys enjoy?

Pretty much anything welcome here not just Chiefs or sports but that's welcome too..just looking for maybe some new things to check out.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:55 AM   #61
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
THE SPOKEN PODCAST with LANCE TWIDWELL
Dude I have tried multiple times to listen to it. It’s trash. Lance thinks that he needs to have 80% of the air time and he talks like he loves to hear himself.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 09:57 AM   #62
Finisher

SVPod - (Scott Van Pelt & Stanford Steve)
Smartless (Bateman, Hayes, Arnett)
Straight Outta Vegas am (daily am recap w/a wagering take)
KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCwolf is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-13-2023, 01:12 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dude I have tried multiple times to listen to it. It’s trash. Lance thinks that he needs to have 80% of the air time and he talks like he loves to hear himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I tried. I really did.
lol it's cool, i don't even listen to it

all podcasts suck IMO
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 01:15 PM   #64
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol it's cool, i don't even listen to it

all podcasts suck IMO
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 01:44 PM   #65
Mod Team

Fake Taxi has been my go to lately.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 01:49 PM   #66
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll bookmark for later.

I watch New Heights on youtube and set it to 1.25-1.5 speed because I'm impatient and don't have 90 minutes to watch it all, heh.

I've tried other sports podcasts and get impatient with them, too... the general banter and so forth.

I've tried listening while at work, but it just doesn't work out well... I have to be more engaged with work and feel like I'm missing 75% of what they say. Workout time might be a decent option to listen, but really enjoy listening to music during workout time.
Yeah, I’m going to need to save this thread as well. I drive at least a couple of hours a day at work and I can only stream so much music before it gets old. I started listening to some JRE recently and that was only after people were wanting to boycott Spotify for hosting his show. There’s definitely some interesting choices listed in this thread so far.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:09 PM   #67
Veteran

Power Alley on MLB Network Radio (best baseball audio show out there)
Front Office on MLB Network Radio (Sunday show with general managers)
Victor Davis Hanson podcasts on his official site (Blade of Perseus)
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:14 PM   #68
**** you, you cretin.

I might take some heat for this, but Crime Junkie is entertaining. So many unsolved murders out there, pretty wild stuff.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:20 PM   #69
Stay down bitch!

Bandsplain The host and her guest do a deep dive into different iconic band’s catalog and history. Really entertaining.

A couple of travel podcasts about being a digital nomad

Joe Rogan if he has an interesting guest but I swear he could’ve had Steven Hawking on back in the day and Joe would still find a way to steer the conversation toward MMA. Yeah we get it dude you’re into combat sports.
PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:23 PM   #70
Ultrabanned

Thanks for the recs fellas.

The only one I listen to religiously is Pardon My Take.

But during football season I've got 4 or 5 in rotation that have already been mentioned in this thread.

Gonna branch out, but I only really give a shit about sports talk until the dead zone of June and July then I'll try some of these others out.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:41 PM   #71
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Bandsplain The host and her guest do a deep dive into different iconic band’s catalog and history. Really entertaining.

A couple of travel podcasts about being a digital nomad

Joe Rogan if he has an interesting guest but I swear he could’ve had Steven Hawking on back in the day and Joe would still find a way to steer the conversation toward MMA. Yeah we get it dude you’re into combat sports.
I think I’ve heard “back when I was doing MMA” in every episode.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:52 PM   #72
pie is never free

This is my brother from another mother, Charlie... he just moved back from LA after 25 years as an actor and musician

He's partied with Lemmy at the Rainbow, had lunch with Kevin Costner, Johnny Ramone has been in his living room and everything in between and on and on and on it goes... he has a million great stories and shares them all on his new podcast while also dabbling in true crime tales

But he's coming at it from the perspective of someone who mostly grew up in tiny Smithville Tennessee, so he's a pretty unique voice

This is his most recent livestream from yesterday, but feel free to look around at all of his many episodes

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 03:41 PM   #73
Sleeping on the blacktop

Fleccas Talks and sometimes Doug Polk

Last edited by George Liquor; 05-13-2023 at 05:28 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 04:49 PM   #74
I'll be back.

asked patrick what podcasts he enjoys and the answer may shock you

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2023, 05:09 PM   #75
Mahomosapien

I have been mostly listening to comedy and football podcasts

My top 5 are probably:

-your moms house
-legion of skanks
-new heights
-flagrant
-the pat mcafee show
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.