Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM  
DeadPunisher

Who is the Chiefs #2 GOAT?

I saw a social media post from Fanduel that listed each teams second GOAT.

They listed Kelce as the Chiefs second GOAT.

But, is he? Like, my initial thought was DT, but that's probably just in my heart. Then I thought about TG, Will Shields, and even Joe Montana and Willie Roaf.

All of those players have legitimate arguments at being the GOATs at their respective positions at one point in time.

But, then I thought about Kelce's streak of thousand yard seasons, and his post season records, I think I agree that he is probably our number two GOAT.

So, is it Kelce, or someone else?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-3VcD8P...9rMWY0dXFxMmh6
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #16
What's up braj?

Javon Belcher
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #17
Forever Royal

Kelce, obviously. Then Jones. After that I’m still giving big consideration to Butker over any of the past greats.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #18
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Javon Belcher
You just ****in' had to go there
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #19
Forever Royal

When we drafted Gonzalez I was a little kid waiting in line at Price Chopper for an autograph. He never showed up, I think they said he got lost, so instead Donnie Edward’s came and I got his autograph on my mini helmet. I still have that helmet which also has Grbac on it.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #20
SuperBowl or bust

Tony Gonzalez never signed unless he was under contract to, like on family fun night or his position group was signing. Every single practice I went to over his whole career, a group of kids would gather where the players left the practice fields and that prick would jog up just close enough to give a half hearted “go Chiefs” and never once went all the way over and signed. Not once.

I get not wanting to sign autographs for grown men. I do. But if you don’t sign for the kids and jog over everytime like you’re going to…just a huge jerk.

You know who was the nicest guy every day? It’s a toss up between Dustin Colquit and Larry Johnson (of all people). LJ would stay after every practice and sign for every kid that wanted his signature. He would pose for every picture request. He would carry on conversations with the group of kids and genuinely made them feel special.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #21
SuperBowl or bust

Mahomes
Kelce
Dawson
Jones

DT
Hill
Bell
Lanier
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #22
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Tony Gonzalez never signed unless he was under contract to, like on family fun night or his position group was signing. Every single practice I went to over his whole career, a group of kids would gather where the players left the practice fields and that prick would jog up just close enough to give a half hearted “go Chiefs” and never once went all the way over and signed. Not once.

I get not wanting to sign autographs for grown men. I do. But if you don’t sign for the kids and jog over everytime like you’re going to…just a huge jerk.

You know who was the nicest guy every day? It’s a toss up between Dustin Colquit and Larry Johnson (of all people). LJ would stay after every practice and sign for every kid that wanted his signature. He would pose for every picture request. He would carry on conversations with the group of kids and genuinely made them feel special.
I was a teenager at the time. My dad and I got away from the other fans who were parked by the shuttle loading zones to hound players for autographs, but Tony decided to just walk across campus around the back. He was with a trainer. When I asked him to sign and he ignored me, I heard the trainer say, "Tony, remember what Lamar said about being nice to the fans..."

I had two hats. One for me, one for me cousins. He asked me which one to sign and I kind of panicked and said, "Uh... both?" He got pretty testy. "Which one, man?!" Until the trainer said again, "Tony..." and he reluctantly signed them both.

I told him thank you and DEFINITELY heard him under his breath, "Eh, go **** yourself, kid"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #23
Special Teams ACE!!!

My funniest Chiefs autograph story is when a whole bunch of fans asked all these players for autographs in between morning and afternoon practices. Well, among the players was this old-looking guy and everybody assumed he was this dorky trainer or some other nobody they didn't want.

Well, that weird old guy was Morten Andersen. Lol. I knew who he was but he just kind of hung back away from the pack with me and we chatted for like 5 minutes. Insanely nice guy.

The hilarious part is when he got up and left STILL nobody asked for his autograph!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

Oh, and also the next season when I overheard a bunch of players. One of the dopey undrafted rookies was like, "We should hurry up and get in line for lunch" and Junior Siavii (RIP) was like, "Maaaaaaan **** that shit! We gonna get some REAL food at McDonald's!"
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM   #25
DeadPunisher

So, I get that it's Kelce, but why has no one mentioned Will Shields? Like, name a RG better than Will Shields. I think he started all but one game in his Chiefs career, and literally never missed a game in his career.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #26
TACO SALAD

Nick Lowery
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:04 AM   #27
The Guy With The Goats

1. Mahomes
2. Kelce
3. DT
4. Jones

Honorable Mention (or perhaps a smaller set of busts carved around the big 4)

5. Priest Holmes
6. Will Shields
7. Len Dawson
8. Emmitt Thomas
9. Bobby Bell
10. Jamaal Charles

At the bottom there could be a large rectangular placard carved out that spells out

"Why not TG? Because **** TG!"
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:05 AM   #28
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Lol ok fair enough. Anymore stories about other a-hole Chiefs players?
Dale Carter was/is a woman beating piece of shit.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:12 AM   #29
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He once told me to go **** myself when I asked for his autograph.
In fairness to him, he confused you with BWillie.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:42 AM   #30
Veteran

It's obviously Kelce. Harrison Butker is also deserving of being on a Chiefs all time top 10 list, even if he is just a kicker.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote