Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Marilyn Monroe Threesome Sex Tape With JFK and RFK To Be Auctioned Off On Tuesday

Oh my.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...auction-block/

Quote:
A long-buried sex tape of Marilyn Monroe supposedly engaging in intercourse with ex-President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy could soon be released, a former Hollywood bodyguard has sensationally claimed.

The steamy, never-before-seen reel — said to have been shot on 8 mm film — will be auctioned by the Tulare County Sheriff in California which has seized the property as part of a lawsuit involving the man, William Castleberry. Castleberry exclusively told RadarOnline.com:

“It’s real. I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio… I’m just sick about it and I’m desperately trying to raise money to get it back.”

Castleberry, a 56-year-old memorabilia collector, would not detail how he obtained the alleged recording or what it depicts. He was slapped with a judgment of $200,000 after he allegedly sold a fake statue to several people in Visalia, Calif. He had been making payments to satisfy the debt, but according to Castleberry, lawyers demanded a balloon payment that he simply couldn’t afford to pay.

“They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn’t afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life,” he said.

A lawyer involved in the case confirmed he’d heard that the seized lot apparently contained the sex tape of the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes actress.

“I was told several years ago that Mr. Castleberry had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe, JFK & RFK,” said attorney Ryan Sullivan, who is representing the plaintiffs in the case against Castleberry. “I was at the house when the sheriff was seizing the property. I’m simply trying to recover the money for my clients… I was able to locate a 8 mm film in a canister at the house, which was turned over to the Visalia Sheriff’s Department.”

But, cautioned the lawyer: “I have no idea what is on the tape, it could be what Mr. Castleberry says, or it could be a Disney cartoon. The only way anyone will ever know is if they buy it and view it. The entire lot will go up for auction on Tuesday and the minimum bid will be $200,000.”
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
She was quite the sleeze for those days, she'd bone mobsters and anyone else with money and power.
Ahead of her time. She'd definitely have a reality show these days.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #17
Now it's Willie Time!

She and JFK had that in common. They both took a load in the face.

Back and to the left.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #18
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Ahead of her time. She'd definitely have a reality show these days.
Oh definitely, all the girls would be looking up to her as a role model.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #19
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
This is perhaps one of your funniest jokes you've ever told on CP. I would certainly put it in your Top 5.
It certainly was hilarious when George Carlin told it too.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #20
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

I would guess a few people disappear or have strange fatal accidents in next few days.
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it would be awesome to see. On the other, Kennedy (even though we deep down know it isn't true) is one of the few presidents of the modern era who still has a sort of glossy sheen to his presidency. This would tarnish it.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #22
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
A threesome with your brother.... I don't know if it's appalling or brilliant. Personnally I think I'd barf.
Just don't let him suck your dick
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #23
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

A threesome with your brother? You're ****ed up, Kennedy's.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Bull View Post
Carlin is stealing my stuff?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #25
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Carlin is stealing my stuff?
A long time ago.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #26
Veteran

It's gotta be fake.
Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jimmya must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #27
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Bull View Post
You certainly were hilarious when you shut the **** up
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #28
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
A threesome with your brother? You're ****ed up, Kennedy's.
The Kennedys were pretty F'd up even before this.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #29
Spiraling down the Drain

It's a fake
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #30
Changes pants while driving

Who filmed it, the dude on the grassy knoll?
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.