Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:19 PM   #271

Just when you guys get me all turned around about a pick I see things like this and need further reassurance.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:19 PM   #272
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I was desperately wanting Clark to pull some kind of awkward white guy jive talk.
"Right on brother man, I can dig it!"
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:23 PM   #273
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Just when you guys get me all turned around about a pick I see things like this and need further reassurance.

Chris Trapasso also thought Mason Rudolph was the top QB in the 2018 draft.

He's not a scout.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:28 PM   #274
Starter

I'll admit i didnt know much about this kid before,i kept hearing about the kid from Michigan,but i think he's a safety,but McDuffie seems to be a great player and high character guy.So id have to assume he will be worth giving up the extra draft picks.And fill a huge void after losing Ward,he was good but always drove me nuts,cause it seemed like he would never turn around and look for the ball,i mean...arent they coached to do that ? Anyway,i trust Brint Vach here.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:33 PM   #275
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

"My preconceived notions of what the Chiefs do says the Chiefs should've done something else, therefore it's the Chiefs that are wrong and not my preconceived notions..."

**** that sort of analysis. It's lazy as hell.

If you don't think Spags was influential in constructing the draft board for the Chiefs, the one that had McDuffie at the very top when the pick was made, you're high.

And this guy's a blowhard.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:35 PM   #276
MVP

Quote:

Is this asshole claiming that Spags was not in the loop on the pick or something?

Imma gonna guess Spags had his say and saw McDuffie as the guy he wanted.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:44 PM   #277
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"My preconceived notions of what the Chiefs do says the Chiefs should've done something else, therefore it's the Chiefs that are wrong and not my preconceived notions..."

**** that sort of analysis. It's lazy as hell.

If you don't think Spags was influential in constructing the draft board for the Chiefs, the one that had McDuffie at the very top when the pick was made, you're high.

And this guy's a blowhard.
Why do people say we want tall CBs?

Fenton and Baker are both 5’11, sub 190

Sneed is 6’0, probably just under 200lbs today

Mcduffie is 5’11 195. He’s like our second biggest CB based on listed size
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:47 PM   #278
MVP

Quote:

I hate this too, why do people think we traded a first.

We traded a 3rd and 4th to swap picks in the first. We didn't lose a 1st by trading.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:59 PM   #279
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I hate this too, why do people think we traded a first.

We traded a 3rd and 4th to swap picks in the first. We didn't lose a 1st by trading.
They just throw that kinda crap in to make their viewpoint seem more valid for non KC fans…….”Look at how dumb the Chiefs are!” Smh
KentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-29-2022, 02:01 PM   #280

The second video in the OP shows plenty of McDuffie kicking ass in man coverage.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:03 PM   #281
MVP

Quote:

Rumor is Tyreek Hill called in a favor and asked Brett Veach to move up and get McDuffie so that Bills would get their second choice and he could torch the living shit out of Kaiir Elam twice a year every year.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:11 PM   #282
The man you could post like.

Yeah, I'd like to think Veach and Spags have at least earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to identifying and drafting DB talent.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 02:15 PM   #283
SuperBowl or bust

Pretty amazing hearing Veach say they ran through scenarios for every player they targeted for the pick …except McDuffie because they never thought he would even be possible to draft. They saw him as a sure fire top 10 pick with no chance to make it to within striking distance.

And the kid hasn’t given up a TD in over 2 years.

God damn what a dream like first round with him and Karlaftis.

Now, we just hope Jeremiah Johnson doesn’t become a HOF pass rusher and McDuffie is a pro bowl quality corner that most think he is.

Lots of comparisons to Revis…
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:18 PM   #284
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah, I'd like to think Veach and Spags have at least earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to identifying and drafting DB talent.
Oh shit.. It’s Turtle.. I didn’t recognize you..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2022, 02:18 PM   #285
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Why do people say we want tall CBs?

Fenton and Baker are both 5’11, sub 190

Sneed is 6’0, probably just under 200lbs today

Mcduffie is 5’11 195. He’s like our second biggest CB based on listed size
Here's what really annoys me about it.

Go ahead and say "Hey, this is what I thought the Chiefs typically look for and what they tend to do with their defense. Therefore this pick SURPRISED me..."

I'm cool with that. Hell, I don't disagree with that.

But to make a value judgment of a pick because YOU didn't expect it is just asinine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.