Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #74896
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
This is such a stupid rejoinder. I didn’t say I was amped over the preseason and I’m not.

I said that calling Nix’s performance “awful” is ridiculous.
I never called it awful. I said it was preseason. I will call you a fool, for getting all amped over preseason. I also said, I understand because that's all you have.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM   #74897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I thought all the Denver fans were done with football and wanted the league to end?
Now that they think they have something in Nix, they need validation from the CHAMPS. They've been bad for so long, they don't realize preseason doesn't count. I'm betting come the end of October they'll be gone, as usual.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM   #74898
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Denver starters vs 3rd stringers and you brag? Seriously?
Show me the brag. You said it was “awful.” The difference between not awful and bragging is very wide.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #74899
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I never called it awful. I said it was preseason. I will call you a fool, for getting all amped over preseason. I also said, I understand because that's all you have.
Again, I’m not amped up at all. I responded to a post claiming Nix was awful.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #74900
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Denver's new uniforms are GAY AS ****! Arena League / Great Value TRASH.
TEX, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this, at all. But I think half of the posts I've seen you make here mention something LGBTQ-related. It's "gay this," and "queer that," and "homo the other."

What are you trying to tell us? This is a no-judgement zone. I support you loving who you want to love.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #74901
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I thought all the Denver fans were done with football and wanted the league to end?
I get why you’d think that, considering you’ve only experienced success in the past few years.

But some of us recognize that there are peaks and valleys in a team’s success.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #74902
Consuming CP souls

...and yes given the competition he looked awful
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #74903

Quote:
Again, I’m not amped up at all. I responded to a post claiming Nix was awful.
Oh, ok. Well, I stand by my statement that you're foolish if you put a lot of weight into preseason. Denver is terrible, preseason means way more to them.

Wait a minute... Okay, so I do in fact get why you're putting so much into preseason. Fans of terrible teams tend to do that. My bad.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #74904
Veteran

Quote:
...and yes given the competition he looked awful
The difference between me and you is that I have no problem admitting that rival players are good or great.

Take Derrick Thomas for example. That dude was awesome at everything, except wearing his seatbelt.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #74905
Consuming CP souls

AJ McCarron looks phenomenal against xfl level talent the Packers were fielding
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #74906
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The difference between me and you is that I have no problem admitting that rival players are good or great.

Take Derrick Thomas for example. That dude was awesome at everything, except wearing his seatbelt.
Why did you want me to lie? I don't see an NFL future , sorry. 24 years old. He isn't some kid. So no this isn't some impressive performance. Light up Seattle? We'll see...
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM   #74907
Veteran

Quote:
Why did you want me to lie? I don't see an NFL future , sorry. 24 years old. He isn't some kid. So no this isn't some impressive performance. Light up Seattle? We'll see...
Can you articulate what was awful in him leading two scoring drives, completing 8 of 9 attempts?

I means, it’s fair to say it’s a preseason game. But that doesn’t support a claim that his performance was awful.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #74908
Consuming CP souls

Dink and duck against a vanilla base back up laden defense is proving something to you? what don't you understand?
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #74909
Damnit Peg

The Broncos are still ass, but that look with the white jersey and orange pants is a good look.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #74910
Veteran

Quote:
Dink and duck against a vanilla base back up laden defense is proving something to you? what don't you understand?
He averaged 9 yards per completion. What in the name of **** are you talking about?

It’s really obvious you didn't watch. But I would have thought you at least looked at the stats.