Kansas City
Royals
63-51

Odds:
KC-130 O/U 8.5

TV: BSKC

BOS: Brayan Bello (10-5, 5.13 ERA)
KC: Seth Lugo (13-5, 2.57 ERA)
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #121
BOOM!1!

I wonder what it's like leaving your best relief pitcher in for more than inning.

Anyone know?
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #122
Veteran

Damn- Kenley Jansen still has it- shut the door
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM   #123
MVP

Biggest series of the year so far and we flop on our faces. SP not getting the job done, offense not good enough and the bullpen doing their usual thing.

This was a series we had to win and we already lost it with a game left.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #124
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
That game was really aggravating.
Yeah, it really was.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #125
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Biggest series of the year so far and we flop on our faces. SP not getting the job done, offense not good enough and the bullpen doing their usual thing.

They exposed all the weaknesses we already know we have.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #126
Fight, build, win!

Went down meekly dammit.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #127
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

This is a series I wished they had 3 or 4 of before the trade deadline. They would have sold instead of buying.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #128
Changes pants while driving

Bottom 4 guys in the lineup had ZERO hits. Weak ass shit.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #129
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I wonder what it's like leaving your best relief pitcher in for more than inning.

Anyone know?
I'm glad to have you back.

Don't lose hope yet!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #130
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
This is a series I wished they had 3 or 4 of before the trade deadline. They would have sold instead of buying.
You know, you've said some outrageously stupid shit on this board over the past few months. Over and over again you've proven to know **** all about baseball or really anything. Typically I ignore your bullshit, and against my better judgement, I will finally give in and respond to yet another nonsensical dipshit post that does nothing but further prove your below average intellect.

The Royals were not going to be sellers unless they were ten games under. Got it dumb dumb? Please. Please do the world a favor and get yourself sterilized, because the thought of your procreating is enough to make the pope weep.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #131
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
You know, you've said some outrageously stupid shit on this board over the past few months. Over and over again you've proven to know **** all about baseball or really anything. Typically I ignore your bullshit, and against my better judgement, I will finally give in and respond to yet another nonsensical dipshit post that does nothing but further prove your below average intellect.

The Royals were not going to be sellers unless they were ten games under. Got it dumb dumb? Please. Please do the world a favor and get yourself sterilized, because the thought of your procreating is enough to make the pope weep.
Thank you for saving my time responding.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #132
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post

They did fool themselves into believing they were actual contenders. They are finished playing the White Sox. They are currently being exposed. I knew they weren't going to be sellers, and when David Lesky mentioned that agents told him if the Royals did sell that it would hurt them in the long run with free agents. We will see in the next 2 weeks if they are what I think they are or if I am wrong.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
They did fool themselves into believing they were actual contenders. They are finished playing the White Sox. They are currently being exposed. I knew they weren't going to be sellers, and when David Lesky mentioned that agents told him if the Royals did sell that it would hurt them in the long run with free agents. We will see in the next 2 weeks if they are what I think they are or if I am wrong.
They are still in the lead for a wild card spot you ****ing clown ass bitch.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM   #134
MVP

Why in the living **** is Frazier getting ABs again? Why in the **** is he playing in Renfroe's spot and making him DH when we have a guy that's hot as hell right now in Fermin sitting the bench? Why the **** does our ignorant manager continue this bullshit?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.