Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2024, 11:18 PM   Topic Starter
The Guy With The Goats

If you needed a reason to support the KC Current (Women's Soccer)... Scott Pioli

After having flamed out in the NFL... Scotty is investing in a NWSL team in Boston.

Quote:
Being a part of an organization that can create a positive impact is one of the reasons why my wife, Dallas, and I have decided to become investors in Boston Unity Soccer Partners, which is bringing world-class professional women’s soccer back to Boston in 2026. While winning the NWSL Championship trophy is the ultimate on-field goal
https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.co.../07/22/opinion

I really enjoyed this bit though...

Quote:
Even though I’m known for assembling NFL rosters adept at finding success on the field, I’ve also always maintained a focus on gender equity and making every effort I can to create openings and opportunities for women in sports.
/mods - we should probably add a KC Current prefix to the local teams section. it may not get used often but they are a professional team in KC and they are currently getting a lot of national attention.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.