Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2022, 02:35 PM   #16
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
This is the biggest issue I've heard with Nest. Granted I haven't dealt with any of the newer models, but at least with the older versions there was no way to set a schedule. It relied on the thermostat looking at when & to what temp you adjusted the stat & build a schedule based on that.

The problem is when your schedule changes no one knows how to turn said feature off & now you end up fighting the stat to keep it where you want it. And if your schedule change is temporary (like taking a week off for the holidays) as soon as it learns your new schedule you go back to work & now you have to fight it again.

Other than that I've always heard they make great products & have never really seen one that caused problems for anyone.
Yeah we don't have any issues like this. Ours is less than a year old, so I'm guessing it's a newer rev or something.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.