Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 PM   Topic Starter
I'll be back.

So, like, how good is this Minsky's place?

'cus I'm totally going there for lunch tomorrow.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:29 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

papa minskys rules. Prime cut has a strip of bacon on each piece. voted best of kc many many times. it rocks.
DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DomerNKC has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:31 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomerNKC
papa minskys rules. Prime cut has a strip of bacon on each piece. voted best of kc many many times. it rocks.
Yep, gotta get the Poppa Minsky's. Good call Domer.

It's the best pizza place in KC by far. I know KC isn't known for pizza, but it's pretty damned good.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #4
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou

It's the best pizza place in KC by far. I know KC isn't known for pizza, but it's pretty damned good.
KC should be known for Pizza. I've traveled the entire country and eaten everywhere. KC is a close 3rd behind NY and Chicago.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:14 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
KC should be known for Pizza. I've traveled the entire country and eaten everywhere. KC is a close 3rd behind NY and Chicago.
I agree, Chicago would be hard to beat, but fug NY, we have a lot of good pizza places here. I like Fun House once in awhile too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 AM   #6
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
I agree, Chicago would be hard to beat, but fug NY, we have a lot of good pizza places here. I like Fun House once in awhile too.
Fun House is my favorite.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
It's the best pizza place in KC by far.
It is the second best. d'Bronx is by far the best.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz
It is the second best. d'Bronx is by far the best.
I eat at d'Bronx 10x's more than Minsky's, and comparing just the pizza I have to give it to Minsky's.

And btw, Oklahoma Joe's is the best BBQ in KC. Sure Jack Stacks has Lamb, Salmon, and the Cracker Barrel dining feel, but if you go by food quality alone and don't mind waiting in a long line to cram yourself into one of 20 tables in the corner of a gas station, OK Joe's is by far the best in town.
KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #9
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:

This is what I would have said if KcMizzou hadn't said it first. Papa Minsky's get's my vote!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Prime cut? WTF? Pizza, dude.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:33 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLings
Prime cut? WTF? Pizza, dude.
Prime cut is Minsky's version of Meatlovers (Pizza Hut).
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #12
I'll be back.

I think I'm going to Jack Stack's for dinner tomorrow, too. Hahahaha. OMG.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:33 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLings
I think I'm going to Jack Stack's for dinner tomorrow, too. Hahahaha. OMG.
I know it gets mixed reviews from some on here, but I make time to visit the Freight House location everytime I make the trip. That and the game are the only concrete plans I ever make.....
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:34 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Oooh. Prime Cut PIZZA. DAMN.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:42 PM   #15
I'll be back.

DAMN. I am looking at the menu. I need a second stomach.