Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM  
Forever Royal

Are we worried about our offense?

Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #151
Mahomosapien

Im not concerned about the chiefs offense.

We played the too two contenders in the AFC and struggled a bit.

If we dont put up 28+ against Atlanta i may begin to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #152
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Im not concerned about the chiefs offense.

We played the too two contenders in the AFC and struggled a bit.

If we dont put up 28+ against Atlanta i may begin to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Atl d isn’t that horrible
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #153
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We are 2-0 and played arguably the hardest schedule of anyone thus far.

No different than New England in their prime, we have a proven five-plus year track record of peaking late in the year. Often in the playoffs.

To be concerned right now at any real tangible level would be ignorant. Not to mention we've got rooks who were thrown in the deep end at critical positions. Those guys are gonna get better naturally, on top of the way that Andy and Spags always seem to have their best stuff ready in the winter.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #154
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Atl d isn’t that horrible
And even if they are, they won't be when they play us. We get everybody's best game. Nobody ever looks past us. We are circled on everybody's schedule in red, and in many cases, the red is blood.

It is kind of funny how teams that play us fare in games immediately before and after they play us. The Ratbirds, in their post-Chiefs funk, lost to the Raiders. And the Bungles got beat by the Pats because they were in speed bump mode thinking about us.

Were I a degenerate gambler, I'd definitely be betting large against our opponents in the weeks before/after they play us.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.