Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Last Call for Parking Passes

I have Gold Parking pass available for the Detroit Game Saturday and for the Bears game on Thursday night. You can buy one game for $50 or both games for $95 total. If I don't get a taker by Wed they go up on the NFL ticket site. Rather sell it to a CPer. These prices are below face. Gold is a good lot, close up and great for tailgate. PM me if you are interested.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM   #2
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Sent a PM
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:43 AM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

for a preseason game...that's rough

No offense to you George, because I know what it cost you

but plenty of offense to the Chiefs
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #4

I sold my preseason GOLD parking passes for over twice what George is asking.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:45 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I sold my preseason GOLD parking passes for over twice what George is asking.

Good God you people are made of money
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Good God you people are made of money
No if I were made of money I probably would have just gone to the games. Instead I sold them to people who are made of money.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:49 AM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

for that price maybe I park somewhere else and have an uber drop me somewhere reasonably close and I just walk the rest of the way
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #8
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Any tips on getting tickets for the Ravens game? I'm thinking about flying in that day with the wife and going to the game. My budget is about 400 each but I don't really wanna sit up in the nose bleeds. Also we're probably gonna stay near the airport like at the Marriott. What's the best way to get to Arrowhead from there?

Last edited by L.A. Chieffan; Today at 10:05 AM..
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:00 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
for that price maybe I park somewhere else and have an uber drop me somewhere reasonably close and I just walk the rest of the way
The point of the Gold pass and why people pay more is it puts you in a prime tailgating spot right by the stadium. If you aren't tailgating then being dropped off or getting an uber is a great way to go.
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
The point of the Gold pass and why people pay more is it puts you in a prime tailgating spot right by the stadium. If you aren't tailgating then being dropped off or getting an uber is a great way to go.

sounds great

but preseason
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Any tips on getting tickets for the Ravens game? I'm thinking about flying in that day and going to the game. My budget is about 400 each but I don't really wanna sit up in the nose bleeds. Also we're probably gonna stay near the airport like at the Marriott. What's the best way to get to Arrowhead from there?

I've got 5 extra tickets to buy for the game. Trying to get close to my ST seats (section 323), but prices are crazy - cheapest I see close are $403 all the way up to $740 a seat and that's before all the fees. Going to wait until closer to game time to see if tickets come down.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #12
MY LITTLE #15

Gold for the price of a red is a good deal. Especially since the $50 pass costs $53.75 after fees on TM.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Any tips on getting tickets for the Ravens game? I'm thinking about flying in that day with the wife and going to the game. My budget is about 400 each but I don't really wanna sit up in the nose bleeds. Also we're probably gonna stay near the airport like at the Marriott. What's the best way to get to Arrowhead from there?
I'm in the same boat trying to go to the Saints Monday night game. I had a $400 per ticket budget in mind. Turns out that barely gets you in the stadium. Very top corner of the endzone.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #14
The man you could post like.

It's insane. Remember paying low $100s for the Colts playoff game and just a tick over $200 for the Patriots AFC Championship.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:48 AM   #15
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
I'm in the same boat trying to go to the Saints Monday night game. I had a $400 per ticket budget in mind. Turns out that barely gets you in the stadium. Very top corner of the endzone.
Chiefs have tickets for sale for 350 each in Section 326, Row 10. Easy access to concourse.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.