Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 01:42 AM  
EvOlVeD

If I were Tua...

I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 06:37 AM   #16
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #17
Forever Royal

It’s highly unlikely that if if he voluntarily retires he gets any of his new contract. It seems plausible he might even have to forfeit some of his signing bonus.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:50 AM   #18
GDT white noise poster

I would find the doctor that would not clear me so that I can keep my millions and **** off to a beach somewhere and spend my days gooning
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 06:52 AM   #19
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s highly unlikely that if if he voluntarily retires he gets any of his new contract. It seems plausible he might even have to forfeit some of his signing bonus.
He got $20M guaranteed and $23M for hs 5th year option.

He’ll be fine if he quits. He’ll be neurologically ****ed if he continues playing. Kid can’t keep his head out of mortal danger.
PatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
He got $20M guaranteed and $23M for hs 5th year option.

He’ll be fine if he quits. He’ll be neurologically ****ed if he continues playing. Kid can’t keep his head out of mortal danger.
Financially he needs to make a slow recovery, show up for camp next year and suck to lose the job.

Eventually he’s cut, and tada he gets the full guaranteed amount.

Berry did this. Mother ****er.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #21
**** you, you cretin.

His brained essentially turned off twice, if he comes back I’ll have no sympathy regarding any future injuries. Take care of yourself, you have kids.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #22
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Financially he needs to make a slow recovery, show up for camp next year and suck to lose the job.

Eventually he’s cut, and tada he gets the full guaranteed amount.

Berry did this. Mother ****er.

There are definitely ways to guarantee himself he at least gets a large portion of the money. Maybe if he’s forced to retire he keeps some as well. But I see no way he just voluntarily walks away when he can do things such as you say.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.