Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Who should we trade for if Rice is out?

Discuss...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #331
The man you could post like.

I don't know if I've ever seen a professional WR duff more one read plays than Skyy Moore. Almost every single ****ing time he's either completely out of position killing the play or he just doesn't catch the damn ball.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #332
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have no idea what they plan to do, make a trade, pull someone off the sofa, bring someone up from the practice squad? All I know is I never want to see Sky Moore on the field in Chiefs red again. Yeah yeah, he knows the system blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, but it makes no difference if he can't catch a football.
Agree, Sky Less and Clyde Edwards-Nowhere suck ****ing ass
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I don't know if I've ever seen a professional WR duff more one read plays than Skyy Moore. Almost every single ****ing time he's either completely out of position killing the play or he just doesn't catch the damn ball.
I thought Skyy had a reputation for good hands when they drafted him. Sad that he can’t seem to figure it out these days.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #334
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have no idea what they plan to do, make a trade, pull someone off the sofa, bring someone up from the practice squad? All I know is I never want to see Sky Moore on the field in Chiefs red again. Yeah yeah, he knows the system blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, but it makes no difference if he can't catch a football.
He's absolutely ****ing worthless. Thanks for the nice Punt Return in the AFCG in the '22 season, and thanks for not dropping a wide open pass in SB LVII, but kindly get the **** out.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #335
In Search of a Life

Our 2nd for Adams could likely get that deal done.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #336
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They might offer that to another team, but the Raiders aren't gonna offer that deal to the Chiefs, IMO.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #337
**** you, you cretin.

I’m all for giving Justyn Ross a chance, see what he can do first. If he’s not cutting it, make a trade. Veach typically doesn’t panic, he’s going to let it play out.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #338
MVP

Quote:
I don’t see why the Raiders would help the Chiefs. Maybe a NFC team is more willing to do something.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #339
MVP

Quote:
We've spent our 2nd on Moore and Hardman. May as well spend it on Adams.

I don't see why Vegas makes that trade though.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #340
In Search of a Life

I don't know who in the NFC is gonna be dealing for a WR?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #341
In Search of a Life

The Raiders are gonna trade Adams. They're cutting him this offseason either way, so they'll be likely to get a pick now.

I just don't know who all will be interested.