Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #2
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It is delicious
I can honestly drink a whole 2-liter when I'm sick, if not more lol. Just pulling your chain, keep up the good work and encouraging words.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:18 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

I had a 7-Up Ten the other day. It was pretty good. Then I proceeded to get shitty drunk that night and eat a whole jumbo bag of cheese popcorn. That was better.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #4
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I had a 7-Up Ten the other day. It was pretty good. Then I proceeded to get shitty drunk that night and eat a whole jumbo bag of cheese popcorn. That was better.
I hate when that happens. Once I start drinking all bets are off as far as my diet goes. On top of all the sugar in alcohol.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:27 PM   #5
Woman should only make babies

No problem if I double my viewers up to 10 I am due to have haters. So I need thicker skin
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:05 PM   #6
pie is never free

Why I didnt check into this thread long ago is beyond me.

Having watched a clip or two of penz playing guitar 2-3 years ago, and of course, reading his posts... I'd never, ever have guessed that this guy is the one thats speaking to us in these latest clips.

Ever.

Never once thought the guy was stupid in any way, just didnt expect such a well spoken, mild mannered hipster... you're full of surprises penz, please keep the observations coming.

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:36 AM   #7
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

When you picked your nose the other day on cam I know that was a shout out. You just can't say booger on each show its bad for ratings and pisses of sponsors. So I appreciate you picking your nose saying hey what's happening keep on hustling
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:34 AM   #8

Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:47 AM   #9
Inmem 2.0

when the weather gets nice can we get a video from the top of the tower at sm park?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:18 AM   #10
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
when the weather gets nice can we get a video from the top of the tower at sm park?
If by sm park you mean the liberty memorial, that would be awesome

Will require 7-14 bucks for an elevator ticket. I think Wednesday is half price day but you might want to verify

https://theworldwar.org/visit/plan-y...ours-admission
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:50 AM   #11

probably I don't know where that is at, but I am sure as long as it is not illegal I can do that.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:11 AM   #12

Old 02-27-2015, 09:16 PM   #13
Mod Team

Quote:

Great investment advice!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #14

Old 02-27-2015, 09:18 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
How did you get that $100 bill? I've heard of those but have never actually seen one before.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.