Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:18 PM   #1006
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I'm bored. Can someone do some moral grandstanding?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:31 PM   #1007
Veteran

Schefter was on Pat Mcafee today and was asked about Rice. He said that the thought around the NFL is he will miss at least a couple of games at some point but of course nothing’s certain.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:39 PM   #1008
MVP

Man.

We've been overrun by dipshits.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:41 PM   #1009
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Schefter was on Pat Mcafee today and was asked about Rice. He said that the thought around the NFL is he will miss at least a couple of games at some point but of course nothing’s certain.

Wait, you mean he's not going to be in jail for 5 years for multiple FELONIES? His future isn't in doubt?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:43 PM   #1010
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Wait, you mean he's not going to be in jail for 5 years for multiple FELONIES? His future isn't in doubt?
Does the NFL understand that FELONY is capitalized in this case?

Last edited by raybec 4; 04-23-2024 at 07:26 AM..
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:30 PM   #1011
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Assuming your mother weighs less than 400 lbs, she deserves 1.5-2 nights of actual sex with me in the back of a low-riding pickup and another 1-2 nights of of sex with Billay where she role plays as an overweight wood nymph
My mother is dead so you may have to go back to having actual sex with one of your family members.
stevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-22-2024, 03:47 PM   #1012
Starter

Quote:
Think of the CHILDREN you heartless, evil BASTARD! Rice could've crashed into a school bus loaded with toddlers and kerosene. Can you IMAGINE the CARNAGE?

Not only should Rice never play football again, he should be SUMMARILY EXECUTED!!
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:55 PM   #1013
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Think of the CHILDREN you heartless, evil BASTARD! Rice could've crashed into a school bus loaded with toddlers and kerosene. Can you IMAGINE the CARNAGE?

Not only should Rice never play football again, he should be SUMMARILY EXECUTED!!
You forgot the part about "never in my life have I ever put anyone else in danger and I've never done anything stupid in my life, even as a teenager. I'm so awesome and such a great person that I want to make sure everyone knows it"
Old 04-22-2024, 03:55 PM   #1014
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
My mother is dead so you may have to go back to having actual sex with one of your family members.
Nah, we'll still go with your mom
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 04:22 PM   #1015
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
Judges?

They said sister will also be fine.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 04:28 PM   #1016
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 04:51 PM   #1017
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Judges?

They said sister will also be fine.
I'll allow it.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:05 PM   #1018
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'll allow it.
I second the motion...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:41 PM   #1019
Starter

You can never predict how a court will judge someone.

A few years ago my cousin was driving eastbound on I-70 in western KC heading to work. Along came a driver going over 100 mph weaving through traffic. The weaving, speeding driver caused my cousin to swerve to avoid being hit and he ended up rolling his van, ejecting him where he died at the scene. The law later learned that speeding driver got on the I-70 turnpike at Topeka and averaged over 100 mph until he caused the accident.

The judge convicted the driver of manslaughter but only gave the SOB 250 hours of community service which he's never come close to doing.

I don't know what penalty Rice will get in the court of law but he'll almost certainly get 2+ game suspension from the NFL.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:08 PM   #1020
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
The Skyy already fell.
You were so close!

The correct response was The Skyy has already DROPPED

Thanks for playing. Please try again soon.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.