Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #511
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Season 4 seems to stylistically transitioned into Nightmare on Elm Street...I had just re-watched that about a month ago.

Reading on here...that they cast Freddie Krueger makes perfect sense and reaffirms what I was thinking. I'm only 3 episodes in..and knew nothing in advance.

It took me a minute to realize it because this season is over-the-top ridiculous 80s horror-cheese...I was like WTF is going on? Its much different than the previous seasons...which is kind of brilliant as when they were kids...it had a Stand by Me innocence...they couldn't play the angle anymore.

They rely on the 80s memorabilia a little too much...but...it's entertaining...as long as you know season 4 is supposed to be wildly stupid.
I was thinking Nightmare on Elm Street in the first episode of season 4 when the cheerleader gets
Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 09:48 AM   #512
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm way WAY behind on this show. Trying to get into this show and I'm in season 3, episode 3 - I'm at the point where Billy took his lifeguard counterpart to be "assimilated" by the thing the Soviets let out. It seems the tension gets ratcheted up from the first two seasons.

Is the young Soviet doctor Patrick Wilson?
Season 3 is easily the worst. Just power through it, play it in the background. Then grab your popcorn for season 4.

By far the biggest change is the shift from the characters being kids to being high schoolers with at least a semi relatable maturity. It turns into more of a high school drama that adults can relate to.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:36 AM   #513
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not sure how Eddie Munson makes it out of season 4. I think he has to die. There’s no way to prove that Vecna is doing this shit to people. So what’s Eddie gonna do? Hide out the rest of his life or live in the upside down?

It sucks but I think he’s a season 4 only character.
They don't seem to have any issues introducing a likable character and killing them off. They did it with Sean Astin (can't remember his character's name), Billy, and probably Eddie Munson next.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:39 AM   #514
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Season 3 is easily the worst. Just power through it, play it in the background. Then grab your popcorn for season 4.

By far the biggest change is the shift from the characters being kids to being high schoolers with at least a semi relatable maturity. It turns into more of a high school drama that adults can relate to.
Strong disagree. Season 3 was way better than season 2 for me.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-01-2022, 11:33 AM   #515
Andy Reid Supporter

Spoiler!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:22 PM   #516
Needs more middle fingers

I just finished season 3 last night and have yet to read anything regarding season 4.

I didn't think season 3 was as bad as i thought it'd be. The writing got pretty bad in the last two episodes but hey, w/e. The show is meant to emulate the 80's...an era rife with tackyness and poor writing. So in that sense it works.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2022, 12:40 PM   #517
Supporter

We've been watching for what feels like 500 hours of the finale and it won't end.

JFC
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:12 PM   #518
Supporter

They stretched that out way too long.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:22 PM   #519
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It did kind of drag on a little bit after the big finale. Especially with how none of it seemed to be of any importance.

I still liked it, even though I would have chosen another character to dispose of.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-02-2022, 04:56 PM   #520
Settle this once and forever

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 07:58 PM   #521
In Search of a Life

Phenomenal season.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:08 PM   #522
Veteran

Great season, 5 won't be out for a couple years.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:30 PM   #523
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Yeah, that was a bit frustrating after what was a great season. I remember looking at the time remaining and thinking, “what could they possibly do with this last 40 minutes?” Turns out the correct answer was nothing for 35 of those 40.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-02-2022, 09:04 PM   #524
EvOlVeD

i can't get over how terrible the acting is on this show. that and if you focus on each's appearance, they must all come from a family of mongoloids or something
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:55 PM   #525
Supporter

When I heard the first few chords I was jamming.

METAL AS ****