Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:38 PM   #481
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Also didn’t realize Uma Thurman’s spawn is Robin lmao
Ethan Hawke's her Dad
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:03 PM   #482
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Ethan Hawke's her Dad
She looks so much like her parents it's crazy. Particularly her mom but her dad as well.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:24 PM   #483
Needs more middle fingers

I tapped out on this show after season 2 IIRC. Much like Walking Dead, i enjoyed it when i did watch it but having a real hard time finding the motivation to continue watching.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:45 PM   #484
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I tapped out on this show after season 2 IIRC. Much like Walking Dead, i enjoyed it when i did watch it but having a real hard time finding the motivation to continue watching.
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 07:22 PM   #485
Stay positive, don't give up

4th and 7th episode was quality...can't wait for it to return.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-08-2022, 05:52 PM   #486
Veteran

This is hands down the best season (so far imo) and I sincerely hope the 2nd half of Season 4 is worth the wait. Every single episode of Season 4 was so damn entertaining and I appreciated the longer length of each episode.

There was a lot to take in and it introduced us to a lot of good new characters (the actor that played Eddie Munson is about to blow up. He was so damn good!) The entire cast all gave their best performances thus far and I was really pleasantly surprised at all the twists & turns that the Duffer brothers threw at the audience.

I'm currently giving each of the new episodes a re watch to pick up a lot of stuff I missed and a lot of the stuff is making more sense overall with a re watch.

Looks like I'll be keeping my Netflix account a bit longer.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 05:59 PM   #487
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:09 PM   #488
Everybody Lies.

The season has been good so far and I've really enjoyed it but I feel like it would've been even better if
Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:26 PM   #489
Supporter

Quote:
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
I wish I could help with a better handle on how essential 'slug'ing [sp] through S3 is.

I found season 3, not horrible but largely forgettable, but since I FEEL like I forgot it, I don't have a good handle on how much watching it helped with S4.

There are a few things that won't make sense if you expect S4 to be a straight continuation of S1 or S2, but it seems it can be fairly well enjoyed just for what it is as a standalone season, once you read some 'spoilers' to get a general gist about what happened leading up to the season [ie, why people are where they are and how they got there].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:28 PM   #490
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
The season has been good so far and I've really enjoyed it but I feel like it would've been even better if
Spoiler!
Speaking of which, how happy is Kate Bush['s accountant]?
Old 06-08-2022, 09:38 PM   #491
Veteran

Quote:
Netflix has a pretty good season 3 recap that plays before the first episode of Season 4. It covers quite a bit in a short amount of time (like 3 minutes).
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:05 AM   #492
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:23 PM   #493
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Spoiler!
I almost thought it was gonna happen. It definitely would've been epic. Still a great episode.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 08:27 AM   #494
In Search of a Life

Spoiler!
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2022, 11:27 AM   #495
Veteran

Not gonna lie, never got into this show. Even watched the first 2 seasons cause of all the hype. Nope.

Now that millie bobby brown is 18 I may start watching it in the hopes I get to see her lick somebodys pole.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli