Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:21 PM   #436
In Search of a Life

Interesting to read the different perspectives on here. We finished 3 last night. Personally, I found the finale to rival any single episode of any television program I’ve ever seen.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 03:17 PM   #437
oxymoron

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #438
Stay positive, don't give up

Wonder if this will be the final season.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:51 PM   #439
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Milf mom is Christopher's wife on the Sopranos.

I thought I recognized her from somewhere.
No shit? Adriana?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #440
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No shit? Adriana?
I don't recall that being the case.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:30 PM   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I finally stopped being a lazy ass and looked it up. She did play Christopher's wife, Kelli Moltisanti.

I literally just finished a re-watch of the series a couple months ago and already forgot he ended up marrying some other chick. Poor Adriana.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:48 AM   #442
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Wonder if this will be the final season.
Probably one more after this. Take it to the late 80s like 88 or 89

Premise is getting a little ridiculous. But at least this upcoming season might take them beyond Hawkins.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:22 AM   #443
Supporter

Quote:
No shit? Adriana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Christ guys. Chris never married Adrianna. He married Kelly.

https://sopranos.fandom.com/wiki/Kel...rdo_Moltisanti
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:53 PM   #444
oxymoron

I think the duffer brothers have said 5 seasons in the past.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #445
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I would have to say this was my least favorite season. I like the ideas of including mall culture and the Red Menace but I didn't like the execution.

I really did like the story arc for the asshole older brother but found the young black girl to be unbearably annoying. They still have some good ideas but it felt like the writing got sloppy this season and a few times they just said "well, **** it, because 80's."
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about season 3... it was still a fun season to watch, but at one point I kind of realized how pointless most of the Russia stuff was to the overall story. The fluff was well executed, I guess..... it wasn't like other shows where I'd think "FFS, just get on with it," at least not for a while, with all the stuff going on.

The little girl was amusing at times, but maybe taken too far... definitely annoying at times.

I rolled my eyes at the whole "oh shit, I've lost my powers!"... seems like that's been done over and over, and if the whole point was that she couldn't beat it alone, they didn't really need to do it in the first place.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:15 AM   #446

Quote:
He's a bit of a tragic character so he's prime for a redemption arc.

If you go back and watch the scene where his dad slaps him around, he acts totally different. He was normal AF when face to face with his father. I think he's a classic case of an abused child lashing out at his peers in an effort to cope.

Well, Billy got a semi redemption.. not that he deserved it.

RIP Alexee. That one hurt.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:24 AM   #447
Stay positive, don't give up

Slight spoiler if you haven't seen s3

https://youtu.be/oB2GYwbIAlM
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:23 PM   #448
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

I KNEW IT!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:27 PM   #449
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

A little disappointed, considering they made it a point that actions has its consequences last season.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:52 PM   #450
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
A little disappointed, considering they made it a point that actions has its consequences last season.
Yep. It'll be another season focusing on the Russians again
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.