Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 02:44 PM   #166
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
He is 30 now and hasn't played regular football in forever but... whatever I guess?
He's played so little his body is like a 25 year old.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:45 PM   #167
Starter

He’ll be stoned when he lands at KCI.
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:46 PM   #168
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.P. View Post
Then he will have better experience than most that land at KCI.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:47 PM   #169
Inmem 2.0

Can be play d line?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
He's gonna be disappointed in the food choices then
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #171
Be Kind To Your Pets

Get Dwayne Bowe to serve as a mentor. He knows where all the good Sonics are...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #172
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Then he will have better experience than most that land at KCI.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #173
Game Manager

what's the over/under on how many games until he bails on his team?
TB12 tried to fix him, he's done well with AB. Gordon has had some serious mental health issues in the past I hope he can somehow stay the course.
PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.PutQuinnIn is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:49 PM   #174
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Can be play d line?
Maybe better than some on this roster.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:50 PM   #175
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn View Post
what's the over/under on how many games until he bails on his team?
TB12 tried to fix him, he's done well with AB. Gordon has had some serious mental health issues in the past I hope he can somehow stay the course.
Andy is better with players than Bill. Ask Gronk who quit just to leave,
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:51 PM   #176
"You like to drink?"

P A N I C S I G N I N G
A
N
I
C

S
I
G
N
I
N
G
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:52 PM   #177
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn View Post
Marijuana is no longer a tested substance in the NFL.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:52 PM   #178
MVP

Posted this 9/15 in the "Josh Gordan Suspended Again" thread:

"Legalize MJ Federally and force the NFL to pay Josh Gordon reparations for ruining his career over some BS! Josh doesn't seem like an addict but someone using MJ to medicate for mental health reasons, it's a far safer substitute than prescription pills and clearly wasn't affecting his performance. I think it's a ****ing shame the way the NFL has ruined his career and slandered his name."

Happy to see Andy giving him a shot! Guy is only 30 years old! Sure, he's built differently mentally than others, but that shouldn't be our concern. We're a football team and this guys a perfect fit for what we need right now. He can fill the role that Sammy left behind, comes cheap, and has huge upside.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:52 PM   #179
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
P A N I C S I G N I N G
A
N
I
C

S
I
G
N
I
N
G
Yep.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2021, 02:53 PM   #180
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Marijuana is no longer a tested substance in the NFL.
Oh really now……. yep Gordon will be here for the long haul then
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.