Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-21-2022, 02:10 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Surely you mean your #1 target at CB where we're picking and not the #1 CB in the draft
Well...there's Sauce. After that I think it's debatable and comes down to preference.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 01:57 PM   #3
MVP

I'd rather take Kyler Gordon then Booth. Not sure Booth is a spags CB
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:04 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'd rather take Kyler Gordon then Booth. Not sure Booth is a spags CB
Expound.

Above average height, arm length and strength. Will play physical and is a fluid athlete. Extremely versatile coming from a major program as a top recruit who was asked to do everything. Good ball skills, willing tackler (perhaps too aggressive at time). Excellent intelligence and a hot motor.

I honestly can't see a single thing Spags wouldn't like about this guy. He's almost built in a lab for what we'd want to do.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:08 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Yea, Booth is a no brainer if he’s there.

I don’t think he gets by the Bills at 25 though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:14 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Expound.

Above average height, arm length and strength. Will play physical and is a fluid athlete. Extremely versatile coming from a major program as a top recruit who was asked to do everything. Good ball skills, willing tackler (perhaps too aggressive at time). Excellent intelligence and a hot motor.

I honestly can't see a single thing Spags wouldn't like about this guy. He's almost built in a lab for what we'd want to do.
Physically he is fine yeah but Clemson corners worry be a bit.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:10 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

I'm going to laugh if Veach trades up for a CB.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 05:42 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'll laugh too, because it would mean that past tendencies mean nothing and I have no idea what Veach is thinking.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:14 AM   #9

Quote:
I don't understand why this would be a surprise at all.

I fully expect it to happen.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:18 AM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I don't understand why this would be a surprise at all.

I fully expect it to happen.
Because people are still stuck on "Veach doesn't value CB highly". He's never had the chance to be able to grab one. We reportedly were in on Gladney in the 1st but got sniped and then he got sniped in the 2nd, I think it was 2019, for CBs that he liked.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:30 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Because people are still stuck on "Veach doesn't value CB highly". He's never had the chance to be able to grab one. We reportedly were in on Gladney in the 1st but got sniped and then he got sniped in the 2nd, I think it was 2019, for CBs that he liked.
What corner are you really going to trade up for? I don't think any of them are worth going after aggressively.

You use Gladney as an example but Bert wasn't motivated to flip any picks to land him.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:34 AM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
What corner are you really going to trade up for? I don't think any of them are worth going after aggressively.

You use Gladney as an example but Bert wasn't motivated to flip any picks to land him.
I don't mean trading up very far. I could see 4-5 spots to grab one of the guys like Booth or Elam.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:13 PM   #13
MVP

Guys I think are better than Booth:

Derek Stingley Jr.
Ahmad Gardner
Trent McDuffie
Roger McCreary

I'm sure this will get a facepalm from someone but I don't like how Booth gets burned by quick receivers
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Guys I think are better than Booth:

Derek Stingley Jr. -Debateable
Ahmad Gardner
Trent McDuffie -Disagree
Roger McCreary -Disagree

I'm sure this will get a facepalm from someone but I don't like how Booth gets burned by quick receivers
IMO
Old 04-21-2022, 02:34 PM   #15
MVP

If Derek's lisfranc injury isn't a problem it isn't remotely debateable.

Not remotely.

Quote:
One of the most complete CBs to come out in years. Amazing tracking ability in man coverage, especially for someone his size. Lisfranc surgery is the big question mark. Usually career debilitating but if he overcomes it he's the best player in the draft. Also questions about effort displayed while LSU was losing.
Thoughts on the other two: yeah it's opinion. I just kind of like their write-ups more

Trent McDuffie

Quote:
One of the best players in the draft if just average athletically. Constantly sticks to his receiver, great in the run game, can tackle in the open field, and has an okay jump ball. Much improved from freshman season. Doesn't pick passes and doesn't really look for them. Probably won't get away with fighting big receivers in the NFL like he does in college.
Roger McCreary
Quote:
Man corner in Georgia's scheme. As long as the routes outside he dominates. Plays tiny when he has to go inside and lets receivers beat him in hand fights on the line. Incredibly aggressive. Always around the football. Might get punished at the next level because he's just an average athlete and Georgia's front seven gave him a lot of coverage picks.

I read this about Booth and it worried me:

Quote:
Former top recruit that shouldn't play as bad as he does. Constantly burned by quick WRs. Great back pedal but Clemson plays him almost 10 yards off the line with help over the top. Great closing speed for underneath zone coverage. Can also easily cover go routes. Might be moved to free safety despite having the athleticism to be a lockdown corner.
I'm not really interested in a guy that they are already talking about moving to safety.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.