Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2024, 08:07 AM   #2
Three-Pat

According to the local forecast we are in that weird zone where we could get a ton of snow or very little. Typically we don’t get hit with as much snow/hail where I am in comparison to other parts of the city.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-13-2024, 04:07 PM   #3
MER

MEAN BOYS
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:10 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I threw a couple of crackers out for our resident squirrels to help them ride out the storm. My wife also made a cake so we can burrow in for the next couple of days.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 04:13 PM   #5
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I threw a couple of crackers out for our resident squirrels to help them ride out the storm. My wife also made a cake so we can burrow in for the next couple of days.
That will be handy when I get stranded.
I'm assuming DenverChief can get me to your house.

Also, DC, where does Kyle Clark live?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:18 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
That will be handy when I get stranded.
I'm assuming DenverChief can get me to your house.

Also, DC, where does Kyle Clark live?
I'm in the house with the trees in the front yard. And some squirrels.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:26 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
https://youtu.be/_XCRLDUl6sM?si=R3QuZ6zY_d4QRtXH
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 04:36 PM   #8
Three-Pat

Quote:
It’s people like you! We have squirrels come into our backyard all the time and dig up my wife’s flower bulbs and drive our Corgi crazy as they run along the back fence and into a tree in our neighbor’s yard. She swears someone feeds them as they occasionally drop a peanut or two in our yard. They also shred our sunflowers in late summer. You are part of the enabler crowd.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-13-2024, 04:44 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It’s people like you! We have squirrels come into our backyard all the time and dig up my wife’s flower bulbs and drive our Corgi crazy as they run along the back fence and into a tree in our neighbor’s yard. She swears someone feeds them as they occasionally drop a peanut or two in our yard. They also shred our sunflowers in late summer. You are part of the enabler crowd.
I stand with the squirrels!
Old 03-13-2024, 04:38 PM   #10
"Think BOOM!"

Now saying up to 24" at my location. Yay.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:41 PM   #11
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Now saying up to 24" at my location. Yay.
Snowing in Evergreen and I70 is stopped at the tunnel.

I'll be in a well fortified, well supplied, well guarded fortress but I bet I take the train home in the morning.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:48 PM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Now saying up to 24" at my location.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:50 PM   #13
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Katipan is coming over, and I'm pretty sure she can handle 8" x 3 at the same time.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:53 PM   #14
MER

Quote:
Katipan is coming over, and I'm pretty sure she can handle 8" x 3 at the same time.
I have plenty of ratchet straps.
Old 03-13-2024, 04:54 PM   #15
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I have plenty of ratchet straps.
I don't even know what that means.