Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2019, 06:56 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2019 at 09:19 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #346
MVP

Yeah agree. Alex Smith had a great wonderlic score and I can physically see him taking longer to process information on the field than Mahomes. Not to mention the fact that Smith almost flunked out of the league and Mahomes threw 50 touchdowns his first year playing. He clearly has a superior mind for football, which doesn't require solving for X in a story problem about trains leaving Dayton Ohio at a speed of 60mph.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:26 AM   #347
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Rookie minicamp next weekend... hoping to hear great things about Hardman burning DBs early
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:58 AM   #348
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Rookie minicamp next weekend... hoping to hear great things about Hardman burning DBs early
Oh no! The DBs we picked up suck!
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 12:03 PM   #349
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post

Holy Shit, how many times has Hill lined up like this ?

Any receiver can line up and run straight line routes with speed.

Do you want to wait a year again when we are in " WIN NOW " mode ?

Any way you want to spin this, Campbell was the more polished WR of the 2 when it comes to running the plays we ran with Hill, FOR THIS YEAR!

Raw talent? Really? Every WR, for that matter, any player from the college ranks coming to the Pro's is Raw by way of determining their ability.

Come gang, let's be sensible here.

I have thought this all night long. Campbell received punts, he may of, I don't recall him on kick offs. Some of you Buckeye fans chime in here to help me on this one. Plus Meyer had Campbell and McLaurin as WR's, so each one got routes to run and a few deep balls.

Campbell probably broke more tackles when he was hit running the same speed and being almost 20lbs heavier.

I hope Hardman holds up when he is getting drilled across the middle or on kickoffs.

Bottom line, I wish the best for him because I want to win ..... NOW! I'm 61, will be 62 this fall and I just feel differently about taking on a project when we are in "win now mode" !
I really enjoy these posts that put sheer stupidity on display.

You can't recall if you'd seen Campbell retun kicks. and you somehow believe that you have a better grasp who fits this team.

milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #350
Veteran

I've never read anything about Hill having a high football IQ. I'd honestly be surprised if he did, just based on how many poor decisions he makes on punt returns each year.

I'm not saying he didn't work hard at his route running or whatever.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-28-2019, 12:29 PM   #351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post

Holy Shit, how many times has Hill lined up like this ?

Any receiver can line up and run straight line routes with speed.

Do you want to wait a year again when we are in " WIN NOW " mode ?

Any way you want to spin this, Campbell was the more polished WR of the 2 when it comes to running the plays we ran with Hill, FOR THIS YEAR!

Raw talent? Really? Every WR, for that matter, any player from the college ranks coming to the Pro's is Raw by way of determining their ability.

Come gang, let's be sensible here.

I have thought this all night long. Campbell received punts, he may of, I don't recall him on kick offs. Some of you Buckeye fans chime in here to help me on this one. Plus Meyer had Campbell and McLaurin as WR's, so each one got routes to run and a few deep balls.

Campbell probably broke more tackles when he was hit running the same speed and being almost 20lbs heavier.

I hope Hardman holds up when he is getting drilled across the middle or on kickoffs.

Bottom line, I wish the best for him because I want to win ..... NOW! I'm 61, will be 62 this fall and I just feel differently about taking on a project when we are in "win now mode" !
I just read this post because milkman quoted it and I'm not going through every single page, but I'm glad I found this post. If you really want to know why Veach chose Hardman over Campbell, it's pretty simple.

Forget about the combine numbers. I get that it says Campbell was 2 tenths of a second faster than Hardman, but Veach stated that he clocked Hardman at 4.27, which is faster than Campbell. Is it really that hard to understand that Veach went for the faster guy rather than the slower guy?
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:42 PM   #352
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
DK's lateral ability is beyond shitty. Linebackers change direction better than he does.

Hell, Mahomes's agility drills smoked Metcalf's. Our Quarterback changes directions better than him.
They showed a graphic during the draft the Tom "cement boots" Brady had a quicker 3 cone drill than Metcalf.
Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Az_Chiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:42 PM   #353
Mahomes Dynasty

Sucks the Andy Isabella went right before KC...was really hoping that guy would be drafted red n gold. He would thrive in this offense.

Haven't heard much out of Hardman, kind of suprised me a little the Chiefs selected him. Hopefully it pays off, considering some of the WR's that were still on the board.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:45 PM   #354
MVP

Not only the faster guy but the guy who can catch and has the wow factor.

Watching Parris I hoped he could turn into something. Hardman looks like he's going to have a DJax-type rookie year. Splash plays and sportscenter highlights week 1. DJax opened his career with back to back 100 yard games week 1 and 2.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:32 PM   #355
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Here’s a longer, fuller version of Hardman’s sophomore highlights: https://youtu.be/dYiYfElVSbQ

I can already see Andy using this guy for RPO slants and those jet/orbit motion handoffs. He looked really explosive catching the ball in stride on those slant routes.

Looks to be really good at corralling the ball and getting his feet down for sideline routes as well.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:35 PM   #356
pie is never free

Quote:
Here’s a longer, fuller version of Hardman’s sophomore highlights: https://youtu.be/dYiYfElVSbQ

I can already see Andy using this guy for RPO slants and those jet/orbit motion handoffs. He looked really explosive catching the ball in stride on those slant routes.

Looks to be really good at corralling the ball and getting his feet down for sideline routes as well.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:37 PM   #357
MVP

I just realized how good he's going to be freelancing looking for open space when Mahomes is scrambling.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:19 PM   #358
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Mecole just turned 21 last month too. Extremely young even for a rookie.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:20 PM   #359
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mecole just turned 21 last month too. Extremely young even for a rookie.
Holy shit. That is a big deal. He’s so young and has so much room to grow.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:21 PM   #360
MVP

I have a feeling we're all going to be singing "MEEEEEE CO LAAAAA" a lot after touchdowns.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote