Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2019, 01:45 PM  
a haw haw haw

2019 BOLD NFL predictions..put up or shut up

BOLD

(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 06:46 AM   #76
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Seeing that the NFL is celebrating 100 years I'm predicting a Packers/Chiefs Superbowl.

I think it's bold because our team history in the playoffs is 2nd to none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoverer View Post
Nix that.

It's the 50th Anniversary of the Chiefs' last Superbowl.

The Chiefs and Vikings are the AFC and NFC Champs.

Joe Kapp and Len Dawson appear for the ceremonial coin toss to begin the game.

Yep we beat them again.
Both are still possible.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:05 AM   #77
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Brady hits the wall, Pats win 8 games and miss the playoffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Saints miss playoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Drew Brees hits the wall hard, you could see it last year, he's shitty when they play outside, he leans heavily on the run game and then dinks an dunks, anymore regression and he'll be toast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMCringlebery View Post
The Bills win the AFC East
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The Ravens experiment with Jackson falls apart and Harbaugh gets fired only to go on to become the USC coach next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Ravens finish last in the AFC North
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Jacksonville wins AFC South

Chargers Miss Playoffs - Broncos almost get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Jets make the playoffs
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #78
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Didja read the thread title?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #79
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Browns win 6 games or less.
Called this in August.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...6&postcount=35
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:53 AM   #80
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Seeing that the NFL is celebrating 100 years I'm predicting a Packers/Chiefs Superbowl.

Nice
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #81
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
That was a good one.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:23 AM   #82
a haw haw haw

On a more positive note,oh and my apologies to anyone I may have missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
The Bears don't make the playoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoverer View Post
Nix that.

It's the 50th Anniversary of the Chiefs' last Superbowl.

The Chiefs and Vikings are the AFC and NFC Champs.

Joe Kapp and Len Dawson appear for the ceremonial coin toss to begin the game.

Yep we beat them again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Chiefs win a playoff game
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Saw some highlights of the Vikings. I think they could be a surprise team and make some noise like they did a few years ago.

Garrett Bradbury has been an incredible player for them so far. They have the talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Saints vs. Texans in SB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Antonio Brown doesn’t finish the season as a Raider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Chiefs vs Bills in the AFC.
Packers vs Cowboys in the NFC.

Chiefs vs Packers in the Super Bowl.

Chiefs are World Champions.
Quote:
Browns win 6 games or less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
We went 1-3 in the preseason

I think quite a few Super Bowl winners went 1-3 in the preseason prior to winning the Super Bowl

We win the super bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Baker Mayfield deficates the bed.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #83
a haw haw haw

Quote:

missed my own