Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2007, 04:01 PM  
bored as hell...

Hall of Fame game...

is this only on the NFLN channel? or can us poor cable subscribers catch it too? thanks for the info...
maxwell
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
HOF 20??

Think it's on ESPN MNF
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
I've Become - Comfortably Numb

NFL Network is all I believe... Not 100% positive though...
PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Yes.....only on NFLN

Is this the official thread??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #5
HOF 20??

My mistake.
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #6
fides quaerens intellectum

Yep, only on NFL Network. I've been looking forward to this game the past few days. I don't have NFL Network!
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

I wanna see if Meachem is out of shape like some have said in the past.

Timmons is gonna be a badass someday as well.

I'm going to a local pizza joint/bar by my apt to watch the game since I don't have NFLN. $2.50 30oz beers and good pizza, some NFL football for a couple hours, then back home to watch Entourage and Flight of the Conchords.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

Thank God I don't give a shit about this game or I'd be pissed about getting shut out by NFLN right out of the gate. I wish they would just offer it as a premium channel for cable subscribers and quit being buttheads about it. I'd gladly pay extra for it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
Thank God I don't give a shit about this game or I'd be pissed about getting shut out by NFLN right out of the gate. I wish they would just offer it as a premium channel for cable subscribers and quit being buttheads about it. I'd gladly pay extra for it.
The NFL is being more butthead about it than Time Warner is....

I still think this is stupid and another bully esq tactic by the NFL to try to force Time Warner to do what they want. Sometimes I think the NFL needs to take a step back and realize all this tactic does is piss on the fans.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
The NFL is being more butthead about it than Time Warner is....

I still think this is stupid and another bully esq tactic by the NFL to try to force Time Warner to do what they want. Sometimes I think the NFL needs to take a step back and realize all this tactic does is piss on the fans.
ITs not just with this either. They dont care about the fans. THey know they have enough sheep to continue to make alot of money.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #11
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief
I wanna see if Meachem is out of shape like some have said in the past.

Timmons is gonna be a badass someday as well.

I'm going to a local pizza joint/bar by my apt to watch the game since I don't have NFLN. $2.50 30oz beers and good pizza, some NFL football for a couple hours, then back home to watch Entourage and Flight of the Conchords.
Where do you go for a game?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #12
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
ITs not just with this either. They dont care about the fans. THey know they have enough sheep to continue to make alot of money.
The NFL tries to dictate exactly to cable companies how it can be carried TW calls them on it so the NFL acts like their horrible people and uses a bunch of bully tactics....sometimes I think the NFL needs to come off this high horse really they're approaching everything like "you do as well tell you end of story"
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #13
BUNS <3 2PM

In Vegas, it comes in a package with Encore, Speed, a bunch of college sports channels, GTV, Fuse, Fuel, ESPN news and classic, IFC, and a few others like NBATV that I don't watch, but it is worth it.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 08-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #14
HOF 20??

Last year they advertised the Thanksgiving game nonstop and when it came that time they had a message scrolling across the screen "Please contact your service provider..." Even though I watched it in HD on a Canadian channel it still pissed me off
Old 08-05-2007, 04:23 PM   #15
Supporter

google and download sopcast, if you have a fast connection....you can stream it that way....

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

channel 20758
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.